5.0 out of 5 stars Best Jacket Ever!
Published on March 1, 2011 by SusieSki

1.0 out of 5 stars Would never recommend another Marmot product
Published on December 4, 2009 by Switch

1.0 out of 5 stars Would never recommend another Marmot product, December 4, 2009
Bought this jacket and less then 2 winter seasons it started dropping feathers like crazy. The sleeves wore our quickly and out came the feathers. The drawstring around the waste pulled through the fabric. Marmot told me not to wear it so tight! I didn't! Sent it back to the company and it took forever! They didn't fix the sleeve/forearm area because they said that is not covered under warranty. I did not abuse this jacket, just wore it! Will never buy a Marmot item again...

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Jacket Ever!, March 1, 2011
I love this jacket! I have it in citronelle and am contantly receiving compliements on it. It keeps me warm and is great for activities with the family (skating, sledding, hiking), apres ski and work. I haven't had any trouble with rips or down escaping, and I wear it every day. I did a lot of research and found this offered what I was looking for - great color selection, lightweight, hood and low profile.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, February 21, 2013
I live in south east Alaska where it rains ALOT. This jacket is the perfect winter coat. I stay warm and relatively dry after hours in the rain. Also it drys quick. I am 5'9" and a thick build/large chested. Bought the XL and arms are great length and I have room to wear a layer or two underneath. I would say it is true to size. The hood is great and I love the color.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice Coat, November 19, 2011
I get lots of complements on my coat especially the color of the coat. The coat did run a little bigger than I thought it would and is not as warm as I hoped it would be. The price is very reasonable for the product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best coat i own, April 26, 2013
This review is from: Marmot Women's Ama Dablam Jacket (Apparel)
This jacket is so lightweight! it's perfect during a cool ohio day when you want to stay warm but don't want to be weighted down by a heavy coat. I usually wear this with just a tshirt down to about 35 degrees and when it's cooler than that, i wear a sweatshirt under this. It has a nice water repellant but BE CAREFUL. This is NOT a ski jacket so if you abuse it, the fabric will most likely rip. It's a great coat but you have to know how to use it

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm & Cozy!, June 17, 2013
Couleegirl (Seattle, WA United States) - See all my reviews
I love this jacket. It fits great -- I got a size up so I could wear it over a puffy. On cold nights, I wear it inside my sleeping bag, doubling up on down! It fits into its own pocket, perfect for stuffing into a backpack. Highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars So comfy., April 18, 2013
I love how comfy this coat is. I have a hard time taking it off!

I am 5'8" 135 lbs with a long torso and ordered a medium. I wish the bottom was about an inch longer though. I also have long arms and typically just have a hard time finding sleeves that fit. This jacket is fine until I extend my arms all the way out. I really wish it had an interior cuff like my Columbia Jacket but all in all it is a great comfy puffy coat at a great price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jacket, March 14, 2013
Bought this jacket for my trekking in Nepal last year. It kept me warm and literally alive when we reached ABC. It is light and i like the design. Not a typical down jacket design. What i like best is that you can machine wash it. No need to dry clean. I used this jacket during the entire trip. And hopefully again in mt mont blanc this year.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jacket for girlfriend, January 11, 2013
My girlfriend is an adventure enthusiast and absolutely loves this jacket. she only wears this in the dead of winter when she skis in the high mountains of Coloardo and is very comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, April 24, 2014
my daughter luvs her Christmas present she was very surprised to see it on Christmas day its her best gift yet

Marmot Women's Ama Dablam Jacket