5.0 out of 5 stars Great Jacket!
I love this jack and am glad I found it because I had been searching a long time for a multi use jacket. I have to be honest though, I live in California and my only experience is with using in in 30 degree and above weather, that includes a lot of rain.

Published on January 21, 2012 by Maggie

3.0 out of 5 stars ok
I loved the color and the fur at the Hoody

But the fit around the hips (if it makes it all the way down there) is way to tight...
Really short and does not fit around the hips... It's more a men's cut jacket.
I returned it.
Published 11 months ago by Yvette

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Jacket!, January 21, 2012

The pockets of the jacket zip and the lining of the pockets are made of a very soft material (almost like a faux suede meets fleece). The lining of the jacket is made from the same material as the pocket lining. The outer material of the jacket is rain and (I assume) snow resistant and is thick with a sort of nylon, slightly plastic, type feel to it. Similar to what you might expect with a jacket such as this. The jacket is somewhat thin, but is good for various weather conditions. If it's very cold, then you can wear the jacket over a sweater (if you don't get a size that is extra snug). If it's cooler but not extremely cold, the jacket can be worm by itself. The jacket is somewhat form fitting and has a stylish hood, so it is able to maintain a trendy, slightly sophisticated, look for a night out on the town. The hood is super soft and comfy. As previously mentioned, the hood stays is place well, while doing a great job of protecting the sides of your ears and face from that cold.

I bought mine is a size small/black. The jacket fits very well (snug but I'm still able to wear hoodies under it when needed). My only complaint is that the sleeves are too long and I have role them up. This isn't very easy or stylish because the inner and outer material of the jacket are very different and because there isn't any elasticity in the sleeves. I'm 5 ft, 115-120lbs, my bust is 34 in", and my inner arm (armpit to wrist) measures 16". The inseam of the jacket sleeves measure about 21-22". I have to to fold the sleeves at about the 2.5 to 3'' mark, but only once and they stay up fine with no rolling back down etc. It's also little tough to get sweater sleeves through the sleeves of the jacket because of the soft lining. This can be remedied by holding the end of your sweater sleeve while putting your arm through the jacket sleeve.

The item arrived on time and packaged well. I would recommend this item and seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jacket, December 14, 2011
This is my 2nd Furlong jacket from Marmot. I am usually a medium but when I saw it was an "athletic fit" I ordered the large. The one I already have is a medium and fit perfectly but did not allow any layering under it for warmth.
This new one runs slightly larger and I think I would've been fine with the medium but I'm keeping the large for layering and longer sleeves. I get a ton of compliments and then am asked if it gets dirty easily, I got the ivory color, so far so good, besides its washable. The hood is awesome, very big so great on wet days.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and comfy jacket, March 9, 2013
This review is from: Marmot Women's Furlong Jacket (Sports Apparel)
I love this jacket so much that I just ordered the vest. Several things make this great - the super cute hood, the slim/form fitting style and water/rain just rolls right off. I am 5'4 115# and the small fits perfectly. If you like to wear lots of bulky sweaters or layers, I would size up. I can wear a baselayer and a normal sweater under this but really thick bulky sweaters might be a bit tight.

People constantly compliment me when I wear this. The fur hood seems to get their attention and people always want to touch it. LOL. Hood stays up great and protects your face and ears.

My only complaint is I wish it were a bit warmer. In the dead of winter you will need another coat over it, which is what I do. Then when I take off the big bulky coat, I still have a super cuter jacket if it is cold inside. I am really cold natured, so no coat is warm enough for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Its great, January 18, 2014
Bought it for my sister for this winter, she absolutely loved it. As anyone who knows a teenage girl, they know that they are super picky, which makes them super hard to shop for. But this was great, she says its really warm and it she is extremely happy with it

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, December 30, 2013
I loved the color and the fur at the Hoody

Really short and does not fit around the hips... It's more a men's cut jacket.
I returned it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this jacket, December 9, 2013
This is one of my favorite jackets. It fits beautifully and the fur in the hood is super soft. If you get white however it can get dirty easily, so you may want another color instead.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Coat!, March 8, 2011
I love this coat, I want one in every color. I wore it snowshoeing the first weekend I had it. It's comfortable and easy to move in. And the hood comes all the way forward over my head and doesn't slide off. Very happy with this jacket.

1.0 out of 5 stars Small in the chest, January 3, 2013
If you're larger than a B cup, forget about this cute coat. I wanted it to fit so much that I tried it on three times. Each time it seemed tighter. LOL. Everything else about it was great. Cute length, wonderful fabric, great quality, just built for Europeans I guess.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Gift, May 10, 2014
Purchased this as a gift for wife. I tend to no purchase clothing for my wife because she is really a diva and divas can be picky. My first Marmot and she liked it. Nicely constructed and felt like a good quality product. I would purchase again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just love it!, April 17, 2014
Comfortable, practical and stylish. Easy to clean and keeps you warm! We do equestrian sports so this jacket looks good off the field and is still practical and comfortable to ride in.

Marmot Women's Furlong Jacket