5.0 out of 5 stars Cute & Warm
Love this hat. Warm without being too hot! It covers the ears and keeps the wet snow out when I'm on the slopes. I didn't have any trouble with size of the hat. Very comfortable. Wish there were more colors available.
Published 22 months ago by clgmPhilly

3.0 out of 5 stars Not even close!
The previous incog style had a much sleeker look and fit closer to my head. This hat has a lot of 'extra' material and just kinda floats on my head of which I am not a fan. However, with all the extra space up top there is plenty of room to tuck you hair away.
Published 20 months ago by ashley jackson

3.0 out of 5 stars Not even close!, June 2, 2013
This review is from: Marmot Women's Incog Hat (Sports Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute & Warm, March 31, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great, January 28, 2013
Anne McAneny (VA United States) - See all my reviews
I love this hat. I wear it whenever it's cold out and I have to walk the dog! Very comfy and flattering. Not too tight and doesn't squish my hair too much. This is my second one; I also have one in cream.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great hat!, December 27, 2012
This review is from: Marmot Women's Incog Hat (Sports Apparel)
Warm, comfortable, and fits well. There is even enough room to put your hair up in it if you'd like.