5.0 out of 5 stars Nice deal and quick shipping, January 19, 2012
Ordered on Monday and received on Thur.
Warm down coat with 650 fill down.
I'm petite 105lb, size s fits me well, the length is above the knee, hood and fau fur are removable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best. Coat. Ever., December 8, 2012
I'm small (5'3", size 4) and a big coat can overwhelm my frame sometimes, but this one doesn't. It's super warm and packed with down (not just a thin layer of down like some jackets), but the fit is trim and flattering. It is also comfortable with room too move and to wear a sweater underneath. Long enough to cover hips, but ends well above my knees. Bonus: the inside is lined with a luscious minky soft fleece.

Perfect for when I am out in the cold, but am not exercising and generating a lot of heat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Outfit for Winter, October 21, 2012
It's one of my favorite item for winter. The coat is light and warm. I like the design of the slim waistline. Moreover, it doesn't smell like duck (some of the down coat has really strong smell). In fact, it doesn't smell at all! Overall, I think it's money well invested for a cold winter in the Northeast.

4.0 out of 5 stars Toasty!, December 31, 2012
Keeps me warm even in negative temperatures. The stuffing does come out a little bit and the sizing runs small. I am normally a XS, but I ordered a S and it fits well.

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST most comfortable coat EVER, November 26, 2012
This is a fantastic coat. So comfortable, warm and attractive. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!
I usually don't write reviews but I can't help myself. If the coat were a man I would introduce it to my mother. But I'm already married so lucky it's just a coat!

Rivkah Schweke

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, Feminine and Stylish, October 7, 2012
This coat is warm, comfortable, feminine and stylish. It has a tailored fit.. the color is vibrant, and the insulation layer keeps me extra warm. It comes with plenty of hidden pockets for the person who's constantly on the move. Well worth the money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great coat!, December 10, 2012
Love this coat! Perfect length. I'm 5'5" 115 pounds and I ordered a medium and it fits perfectly. Very warm and has soft fleece lining. Highly recommend this coat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, March 9, 2014
Best coat I have ever bought! Warm, soft lining near face, warm pockets, deep hood to hide from wind. Couldn't have survived this winter without it!

5.0 out of 5 stars So pleased! LOVE IT!, December 20, 2013
I bought this coat from another website because Amazon doesn't carry the color I wanted (olive green). I had high hopes for this coat and was NOT disappointed one bit! The coat is gorgeous. It's very well made, fits great, is really warm, and all the small details of the construction leave nothing to be desired. I was originally thinking of buying myself a Canada Goose jacket, but really didn't want to spend $700 on a coat. All I knew is that I wanted something really warm AND stylish too. I think this coat is perfect and I actually prefer it to the Canada Goose parka I was eyeing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Warmest, cushiest coat, April 19, 2013
I couldn't be happier with this coat. It is super warm and cozy. It fits well, and I Love it!

ARRAY(0x9f8656e4)