5.0 out of 5 stars Great rain pants!
My wife is delighted with her Marmot's! And she says the full zip is a must when shopping raining pants. I have to agree on that.
Published on January 10, 2012 by Javier

3.0 out of 5 stars Fabric is noisey
Published 14 months ago by Rb

5.0 out of 5 stars Great rain pants!, January 10, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Fabric is noisey, May 8, 2013
Rb (Silver Spring, MD USA) - See all my reviews
I like the style and price of the pants and jacket from Marmot. After my husband ordered a simitlar rain set from Amazon using Gore fabrics, I realized that the Marmot fabric was significantly more noisey. I returned them and ordered a set of Gore Bike wear pants and Jacket and am very pleased with the choice. I just wish that the Gore items had more pockets, built in hood, and greater color selection, which were the strengths of Marmot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dry and comfortable pants, October 17, 2013
These pants were wonderfully waterproof. While in the mountains it started to rain and I was perfectly dry,thanks to these pants. I highly recommend Marmot pants! Several of us were hiking in the mountains and everyone with marmot pants were dry! They are well worth the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars so far, so good., May 11, 2013
These have no adjustable ankle, so I would have to tie it tight to wear it on a wet bike ride. Long side zippers are interesting. Pockets are good. So far, they have kept me dry on a few wet dogwalks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great brand!, March 21, 2013
I purchased these for my mother to take on a trip to Argentina during the rainy season. She loved them!!

5.0 out of 5 stars well made., January 1, 2013
This waterproof pant was water proof, the side zippers were water tight, easy to clean. Easy wear ability. My suggestion is to add a cargo like pockets in front mid thigh or side area in order to carry camera accessory and other items

3.0 out of 5 stars runs very small!, November 27, 2012
This review is from: Marmot Women's Precip Full Zip Pant (short) (Apparel)
I got these to wear over my uniform pants but they are way too small even though I ordered a size I normally wear. These are like most women's motorcycle clothing in that they run about 2 sizes smaller than most regular clothing! if you are small and are wearing over lightweight clothing (thin) these may work for you! I guess I need to find Plus size.

Rate and Discover Movies