Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

Size: Small|Color: True Black|Change
Price:$159.76

on November 20, 2012
I love this jacket and get tons of compliments. While it looks like it would be heavy and bulky, it's the true opposite. It's good for cooler nights (down to about 50 degrees), but acts as a good liner under a coat or shell for cooler weather. I'd say it's not as warm as I expected, but because it is thin, it works well under even my tighter coats. It's been great for travel, since it's so lightweight. Definitely more flattering than a bulky sweatshirt.
on October 25, 2013
The Polartec fabric with 4 way stretch gives movement, and the thermal, quilted body provides warmth without bulking you out like Bib The Michelin Man. Thumb-holes in the sleeves mean you can get the sleeves right down over your wrists to keep out wind and snow. LOVE this piece !

The cut is athletic without being skimpy, and fits honest-to-god-true-to-a-real-woman's-body.
on January 17, 2014
Had to send it back due to fit. Definitely sized for a tight, athletic fit...and the sleeves were long which could be an issue if you size up. Still gave it 5 stars for look, construction and obvious quality.
on February 1, 2013
It's stylish, flattering and versatile. Good quality. And, the lining is very soft. The variety of colors offered is just wonderful. You can't go wrong with any of them.
on April 18, 2013
Exactly what I was looking for...saved $$$ buying it through Amazon. Was a perfect fit and was what I needed to wear under my jacket when skiing.
on July 27, 2013
the cutting is just nice and fit!

light weight and warm for about 10 celcius degree.

i am loving it!
on March 28, 2013
great for layering during ski season or a nice spring day. Love the color - washes very well. Definitely recommend this.
on February 19, 2013
I really do enjoy this jacket. I have worn it many times already. It is actually very "fun" to wear!
on January 1, 2014
I needed a jacket to run in throughout the winter here in New England and this has been perfect! It blocks wind on my chest but sleeves allow freedom of movement and wicking. I wear 2 slim long sleeve running shirts underneath and with a hat and gloves I am good to go in almost any winter weather. I wear less under when its warmer ( 30+) and its great. Definitely recommend!
on February 8, 2014
VERY NICE. USED IT ALOT.
LIGHT, WARM AND SMART.

WOULD LIKE ANOTHER ONE.

USE IT FOR HIKING AND SKIING AND AS A CASUAL WEAR.

THANKS