5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent continuation
Published 22 months ago by Lisa A. Markson

3.0 out of 5 stars The Marriage Caper
I like this second book of Billionaire Games. Good characters strong story with great twists. I really like the ending leaves you wondering what is up for their little sister. Looking forward to more from this author.
Published 14 months ago by Queenie Johnson

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent continuation, March 27, 2013
This review is from: The Marriage Caper (Billionaire Games Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
I received a copy in exchange for a honest and unbiased review. I couldn't wait to see the next installment to the series. I fell in love with the first book The Marraige Bargain and couldn't wait to see what the author had in store for Andre. One thing I have come to know is nothing is as easy as it may seem. These story's are not straight forward love story's. There are twist and turns around every corner. This is a very fast read cause you cant just read a few chapters and come back. You are forced to stick with it cause you are so engaged. I love the dimensions each characters are given. I cant wait to read more by this author.

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put it down., March 1, 2013
I orignally picked up the Marriage Bargain as it was free from Amazon, and I usually like plots that are similiar. It was a decent read, and I noticed that the sequel was releasing soon after I finished the first one.

Andre de Laurent is the second son of a prominent French family. Although happy, he's always known that his older brother, Julian, would inherit everything. However, things change when their great-uncle passes away, leaving everything to Andre. Andre knows that this is his chance to step out of his brother's shadow. The will does have stipulations that have to be met, and Tasha Gordon is the right person to help Andre claim his future. Now, the only hard part will be convincing her.

This is a very quick read as you will be sucked into the story that you won't want to put down. In the Marriage Bargain, Tasha seems a little bit flighty even though she's Camille's best friend. However, in the Marriage Caper, the reader gets to see that she's not the average heroine. Most readers should be able to find a little bit of themselves in Tasha as you can't help but experience the emotional highs and lows as the story progresses. It's an emotional journey of two people who know they are meant to be but need a little help in seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.

5.0 out of 5 stars What an interesting book!, February 14, 2013
Ms. Edwards did a great job with this sequel. I'm very impressed with this one, just like the first book. I like that I can see what happened with Camille and Julian from book one, as well as reading more about the family, with Julian's brother Andre the hero in this story. And quite a hero he is! He's an amazing man, and many men could take lessons from both brothers.

Anyway, thank you, Ms. Edwards, for giving us a wonderful story! I could escape into the life of the rich and famous, and imagine what it would be like to feel like I'm in Europe through your storytelling. Thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great book in the series!, July 3, 2013
I enjoyed this book, it was a fun read and definitely will read Sandra Edwards next book in the series.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great story, May 27, 2013
I enjoyed this story. The characters were realistic, even if the plot is fantastic. I will be looking forward to the final story in this series. ( That may only be wishful thinking!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, February 24, 2013
Sheila Stimson (Rainier, Oregon United States) - See all my reviews
This book is a very good reading book. I will read this book again. I am going to look for more books from this author.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sandra Edwards at her best!, February 21, 2013
Nikkye (Boonsboro,MD) - See all my reviews
Andre de Laurent has just inherited a multi-billion-dollar company from his uncle so he should be on top of the world right? He would be if the inheritance didn't stipulate that he had 60 days to find a wife and remain married for one year or else he forfeits the company to distant relatives who are hell bent on claiming the company as theirs.

There is only one person Andre trust enough to ask for help and that's aspiring actress Tasha Gordon. Could this be the role she's been waiting her whole life for?

I have read each and everyone of Ms. Edwards books and I fall more in love with her stories each and every time. I promise you won't be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars A fun read, November 28, 2014
This was a fun read into the misguided love antics of the de Laurent men. I have now read both this and the first book in the Billionaire Games series. I liked this book better than the first one - I felt it went deeper into the characters identities and threw in a few little turns you wouldn't have expected. It was a quick, lighthearted read that tugged at your heartstrings

5.0 out of 5 stars Romantic Food for Thought!, December 6, 2014
Tasha and Andre's story was hinted at in The Marriage Bargain so it was great to finally get to see it unfold. As usual, Sandra gives us a romantic story that despite the challenges turns out to be a beautiful love. We also get to read more about Camille and Julian!

Thank you, Ms. Edwards, for providing us with romantic food for thought!

5.0 out of 5 stars ended to soon, July 11, 2014
Enjoyed this book immensely and encourage others who want good entertainment typo read this book. The only problem was it ended too soon!