4.0 out of 5 stars Marriage Bless
Published on January 9, 2011 by Michael Kerner

3.0 out of 5 stars Good song!
It wasn't quite what I was expecting after reading the title but it is a good song and done very well.
Published 17 months ago by Eddie Sutherlin

4.0 out of 5 stars Marriage Bless, January 9, 2011
This review is from: Marry Me (MP3 Music)
There is no question that when it has came down to Train, they've really exploded with a new generation of fans. That showed well with last year dominating with Hey, Soul Sister. The song really became one of the biggest guilty pleasure songs in awhile. Yet, Train has been trying to get away from that feeling from being a one-hit fraction of an album. That is the case with Marry Me, the third single from Save Me, San Francisco. The song is actually very intimate from Pat Monahan's simple voice. I was very surprised. While it will honestly not catch on with as much as the world loved Hey, Soul Sister, it is definitely worth listening to. I've loved what Train has continued to make from great songs like Drops Of Jupiter and Calling All Angels over the years. This song is definitely worth checking out.

Song: B

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Wedding Song, June 12, 2014
Amazon Customer (Saint Augustine, FL) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Marry Me (MP3 Music)
I believe one of the lines...we met online. This song fits so many people including my husband and I. It is very easy to walk down the isle to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wedding Entrance, May 23, 2014
This review is from: Marry Me (MP3 Music)
I got this song to play it while I walk down the aisle and it is perfect, I love the music and lyrics, it is a lovely song.

5.0 out of 5 stars a great song, April 23, 2014
This review is from: Marry Me (MP3 Music)
I had never heard the song before until our son used it to propose to his now fiance. It's really a great song.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, April 3, 2014
This review is from: Marry Me (MP3 Music)
great wedding song and you can copy it to any format that you need to for the wedding , I don't have an ipod so I put it on a disk and it played great

5.0 out of 5 stars Love TRAIN!, March 5, 2014
This review is from: Marry Me (MP3 Music)
This song reminds me of when my husband of 20 years proposed to me. After 20 years, reminders are important! ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars Marry ME, March 2, 2014
This review is from: Marry Me (MP3 Music)
I love this song. If my husband and I ever had a re-dedication to our marriage, this would be one of the songs I play! It was an easy purchase and went right to the Amazon Cloud.

5.0 out of 5 stars train, February 21, 2014
This review is from: Marry Me (MP3 Music)
liked this the first time i read it,, thought it was a good CD with lots of good songs and music

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tune!, February 20, 2014
This review is from: Marry Me (MP3 Music)
Using it in a wedding ceremony. Popular, sweet and beautiful... suitable for the day and appropriate for all the guests

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful song, February 10, 2014
This review is from: Marry Me (MP3 Music)
I don't usually download music but the process was seemless and I am sure this will not be my last time.

Marry Me