5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing
Definitely one of my favorite perfume scents. I've been on the hunt for a perfume for so long and this is perfect for a night out and even everyday. As soon as I smelled this after my friend wore it I knew it was the perfect one. The packaging is amazingly elegant and very pretty. I recommend this for older teens to even mid 20s. It's such a beautiful scent.
Published on November 17, 2012 by koyeuai.co

3.0 out of 5 stars lanvin - marry me eau the parfum
delivery was fast. i really love the scent of this perfume. however, i'm not quite sure if it's really the original perfume as it doesn't last on the skin as long as eau the parfums normally do. next time i'll spend the few extra bucks and buy it from a trusted retail store.
Published on July 9, 2011 by mwp

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, November 17, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!!, January 18, 2014
Michael Chase (King City, CA United States) - See all my reviews
My wife loves this! A little citrus, a little floral, very sexy, I can't get enough of her wearing this!

3.0 out of 5 stars lanvin - marry me eau the parfum, July 9, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this perfume, November 11, 2014
I love this perfume. I bought it without ever having smelled it with the intention of wearing it on my wedding day. It was just a little more harsh than I wanted for that day, so I went with something else, but I wore it to all the events the week before the wedding leading up to the big day. Now whenever I smell it, I am reminded of all the fun things going on during that week and how excited and happy I was.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, August 17, 2014
Smells nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, May 22, 2014
S.F "S.F" (Scottsdale, AZ) - See all my reviews
Great fragrance. I had bought this overseas & realized they don't sell it here in US, but went online & found it here. Very soft & feminine. Not overpowering at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT GIFT, March 13, 2014
AWESOME!!!! Scent last all day. Wish they had the lotion. My husband loves it on me!! Thanks hubby for the gift!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic gift, March 9, 2014
i bought Marry Me Eau De Parfum to submitting to my wife as a gift and she loved it so much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the smell, March 8, 2014
The smell is fresh, elegant and it's just perfect. Girly and feminine smell of jasmine, not too strong. Can be wore day or night.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!!!!!!!!, January 19, 2014
I like to use it everyday, it,s good for daly use, good for evening use too, it's good quality number one to use!!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›