4.0 out of 5 stars Good, but be careful
The mat doesn't fit as neatly around the playpen as the ad shows, but the velcro holds it in place well enough. I found out the hard way that this mat isn't leakproof; even though I cleaned up my ferret's accidents as they occurred, I found urine burns on my wood floor when I moved the mat. So now I use newspaper or cage diapers with it. When the mat gets really nasty, I...
Published on October 23, 2005 by Poppins

1.0 out of 5 stars Small Animal Playpen Mat
The mat was a disappointment. I thought that it would be easy to place around the pen. It's not, and quite cumbersome. Also, the mat does NOT repel moisture. If my animal had an accident, it would leak through. I have found that a heavy tarp does a better job, at a much cheaper price.
Published on November 16, 2007 by Linda

‹ Previous | 1 2 39 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, May 20, 2014
This review is from: Marshall FC-261 Small-Animal Play Pen Mat/Cover (Misc.)
Did not include fencing or metal around. Picture us deceiving. I was not able to use pruduct. I was disappointed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect!!, March 19, 2013
This review is from: Marshall FC-261 Small-Animal Play Pen Mat/Cover (Misc.)
I bought this for our rabbits but one is not completely litter box trained so watch out....it will leak through!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Read the description., June 11, 2012
This review is from: Marshall FC-261 Small-Animal Play Pen Mat/Cover (Misc.)
I bought this item, and just have to say I knew what I was getting. People, read the entire description, don't just assume you're getting the cage, in fact, that's rather naive to believe you're getting a paneled cage that comes w/ a mat for that cheap. Unless you're bidding, $17 is rather a joke for a new cage. It also says in the title what you're getting. If such an amount of people is just assuming and not reading what you're getting, than I seriously fear for the future of America.

2.0 out of 5 stars Wasted our $, August 4, 2013
This review is from: Marshall FC-261 Small-Animal Play Pen Mat/Cover (Misc.)
It may work fine as a cover, but definitely not as a mat. Our 2 guinea pigs tore it up in a bunch of places in less than a week.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for my Rex rabbit, July 16, 2014
This review is from: Marshall FC-261 Small-Animal Play Pen Mat/Cover (Misc.)
I have a Rex rabbit and have used this mat for 4 months. It's not perfect, but for a litter trained rabbit it's nice.
My rabbit chewed two holes in the bottom of mat one day when he was mad at me for moving his litter box and pile of apple sticks. He also chewed the edge of mat where pen door opens when he was mad because I got up late to play with him. The mat comes up around the pen and contains straw , hay and pieces of chewed wood. Since my rabbit is completely box trained urine soaking through isn't a problem. I can take the mat outside and shake it out-for me, it's easy to clean and allows me to have a rabbit in the house with no mess. I always keep a pile of apple and willow sticks in his pen for him to chew so he doesn't go after the mat and furniture. This is better than solid base because it's
easy to move.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very misleading, March 5, 2014
This review is from: Marshall FC-261 Small-Animal Play Pen Mat/Cover (Misc.)
The information says it fits an 8 panel cage, IT DOES NOT. Also, by the picture it looks as if you get top and bottom, YOU DONT. Very dissatisfied.

2.0 out of 5 stars The idea is a good one, but..., June 16, 2013
This review is from: Marshall FC-261 Small-Animal Play Pen Mat/Cover (Misc.)
While the idea is a good one, the production is lacking. It disintegrates quite fast, is expensive and is not really as liquid repellent as it advertises.
I found that a cheap plastic shower curtain liner works as well for a fraction of the cost, comes in more colors and weights, IS water repellent, can be cut down to size and thrown in the wash a few times. Furthermore, the shape of the playpen is not limited to an octagon this way and offers more flexibility with the placement in a room. The main problem with plastic is that the cage does slide around. As I only use this indoors and as a bottom for the cage, it suits my needs. I've used it for our ratties, and to quarantine the feral kittens that I somehow seem to bring home.

4.0 out of 5 stars Best thing to buy!, October 25, 2013
This review is from: Marshall FC-261 Small-Animal Play Pen Mat/Cover (Misc.)
I like this product. I have hard wood floors and it helps protect the floors. I would recommend this product to everyone who has hardwood floors. It is a saver. Only thing I wish is that they made it so that when you have the pen set up to be square instead of round that you had a square mat also. I don't have a lot of space and the pen fits better in the space when set up square instead of round. I would recommend this product to all my family and friends or anyone who asks about it. GREAT PRODUCT!

1.0 out of 5 stars Misleading!!!, May 20, 2014
This review is from: Marshall FC-261 Small-Animal Play Pen Mat/Cover (Misc.)
This appeared to be a cage and floor mat cover, this is not what i received. This is just a floor mat and the cage is not included. The description of this is very misleading and should be made to note this in its description. The cage I thought i would receive is another $60 which isn't associated with this product for some reason.....

1.0 out of 5 stars don't waste your money, September 10, 2012
This review is from: Marshall FC-261 Small-Animal Play Pen Mat/Cover (Misc.)
I attaced the small pen to the cage and then had the cover on the bottom. The rabbit had no problem ripping it is less than a week.

‹ Previous | 1 2 39 | Next ›