5.0 out of 5 stars The Spice Of Life!
Published on May 4, 2011 by David Hutzenbiler

2.0 out of 5 stars Would not buy again,
have used about 2/3s of the container and the flavor just doesn't suit my taste. I think it is a fine product, just not for my taste. Gave it a fair shot to win me over but the flavor combination doesn't work for me. But you might very well like it.
Published 12 months ago by P. Maertens

5.0 out of 5 stars The Spice Of Life!, May 4, 2011
This review is from: Marshalls Creek Spices Italian Seasoning Seasoning, 4 Ounce (Grocery)
Every year I will make around 5gals of spaghetti sauce. After it cools, I'll put it in 1gal freezer bags and freeze it for quick easy meals. Without the Italian seasoning & the onion powder that I purchased, my sauce would be very hum-drum & bland. Checking other web sites I found that by far the best price for the spices is right here. Don't be fooled by other offers for "like" products. The onion powder is granulated not powdered dust. The Italian season is coarse and not bits & pieces of the "leftovers" that other companies package. Don't get me wrong, there are quite a few Spice Companies out there but right here is by far the best offer!
Happy Cooking!
Cheers!
Dave

5.0 out of 5 stars Italian Seasoning, February 5, 2010
The spices smelled fresh and I was impressed with the amount you get for the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!, July 18, 2010
Great product, best price found we use it all the time in our restaurant.Always arrive on time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great products, December 1, 2011
I love this item. Great herbs for good food seasoning. Must have in your cabinet. I particularly like this in my stew.;-)

2.0 out of 5 stars Would not buy again,, October 31, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Strange Mixture, September 23, 2013
This may taste OK but it looks like the sweepings after all the good stuff is gone. Definitely not what I was looking for nor what I would put into my pot

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 8, 2014
APrat 1 "Adam" (San Diego, CA United States) - See all my reviews
Wonderful seasoning and a great price! Use it for everything.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 3, 2014
THANKS

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 8, 2014
Donna Musick "frenchie" (Gulf Coast Florida, USA) - See all my reviews
great

1.0 out of 5 stars A RIP OFF!!!, September 19, 2012
WHAT YOU SEE IN THAT PHOTO IS NOT I REPEAT NOT WHAT YOU GET. MY CONTAINER IS ONLY 3/4 FULL OF SEASONING. RIP OFF! RIP OFF!!! I HAVE UNOPENED CONTAINER PHOTO TO PROVE IT!!!!!!!!!!

Marshalls Creek Spices Italian Seasoning Seasoning, 4 Ounce