5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for!
We purchased a Cusinart soft serve ice cream maker and the only thing missing was the "jimmies"! I could not find them in the store except in small containers. This is perfect, large container and turns out the company also has spices, wonderful! Came fast too!
Published on March 29, 2008 by Mira L. Shanks

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT All Natural
The description says these are "all natural." I was amazed as the colors are very vibrant, so I checked their website. They are NOT natural and are packed with artificial, petroleum-based colors like most other colored sprinkles. If you're looking for naturally colored sprinkles & colorings, try ChocolateCraftKits dot com.
Published 22 months ago by VoteThemOut

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT All Natural, February 18, 2013
This review is from: Marshalls Creek Spices Sprinkles Rainbow, 10 Ounce (Grocery)

3.0 out of 5 stars Sprinkles Addict, May 25, 2010
I'm addicted to sprinkles. They tend to be very expensive at the grocery stores, so I decided to try this kind. I received the product in timely manner and well packed. However they don't taste like the kind your would get from a Yogurt place or grocery store. The sprinkles do taste fresh, but they are too sweet and it overpowers the ice cream/yogurt taste. If you don't really care much about how sweet they are, then go for this kind. On the other hand, the chocolate sprinkles from this company do taste much better than this rainbow kind.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for!, March 29, 2008

5.0 out of 5 stars ... the cake batter and on top of the icing like any other sprinkles, October 22, 2014
I used these for a confetti cake -- the sprinkles worked in the cake batter and on top of the icing like any other sprinkles. The value seemed decent to me, compared to the others available in the Amazon marketplace.

4.0 out of 5 stars lotsa sprinkles, August 6, 2010
Cheryl S (San Diego, CA) - See all my reviews
I had two back to back kids' birthdays and thought a decorate your own cupcake would be fun, but didn't want to pay $2-$3 a bottle for the little ones. I found these and they worked great. I still have a lot left over, which my kids are enjoying. the only thing I didn't like, was I ordered this bottle and the ball sprinkles bottle and was hoping the shipping would be by weight, not by number of products. Overall, I still think it was a cost savings and having only 2 bottles rather than a bunch of little ones is great for the pantry.

Marshalls Creek Spices Sprinkles Rainbow, 10 Ounce