Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Marshmallow Forks - 22" long, set of 4
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Thank you Scientist Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on February 5, 2009
What do you need, gold plating? These are good, basic marshmallow forks. You can pay more for longer forks or ones that telescope but these work just fine. Say no to your fancy-schmancy luxury tastes and get a good value on these Plane Jane implements. They're marshmallow forks, for goodness' sake, not Cornish game hen rotisseries. You're just a humble American trying to get value for your dollar for some family fun, not Her Majesty the Queen of England. So stop shopping around, come down from your pedestal, and buy these forks. You'll feel better about yourself.
on April 25, 2015
We have only used these once to make Smores but they worked fine. We have a free standing fire pit and these forks were plenty long enough for the kids (and parents) to roast marshmallows. The handles are wood and seem to be well attached. They also washed up well and I kept the tip protectors that were on them for shipment and put them back on for storage.
on November 13, 2014
We really enjoy using these roasting forks around our fire pit! I was worried they would be too short, but they are plenty long, I don't feel like I'm in any danger of burning myself while using them. They are easy to clean and I love the colored handles so everyone knows which one is theirs! The handles and forks are very sturdy, we're looking forward to using them for a long time to come.
on December 3, 2012
Amicalola Falls State Park was expecting a large group for a campfire featuring everyone's favorite but all of our wire forks were in horrible condition. Programming asked our Friends group to purchase new forks and we agreed. Since the plain wire ones were too easy to throw away, the wonderful. colorful wooden handles on this product appealed to us. The Rangers were ecstatic when the boxes arrived 2 or 3 days after I ordered them. The forks were used immediately and everyone had a great time. Cleaning was a breeze...which is saying something for marshmellow!!!!!! These forks will get many more workouts and they are up to the task! Thank you!!!!!
on September 29, 2013
Just what I was looking for, kids love them, come packed with plastic tips for safety, be sure the kids remove those before they start cooking their marshmellows. Nice wooden handles, very happy with this purchase.
on December 12, 2009
these forks are of good length for kids to hold in a fire,, but are thin, and hard to clean well because of it. they seem to be soft, and it makes me feel like they will break off as i am cleaning them. but for simple use, they do the job.
on October 15, 2010
i had to return the forks because they were defective, but the customer service was very effective. they allowed me to return the forks and gave me a full refund. they were very courteous.
on May 6, 2013
The forks looked great! Colorful, and good for two small marshmallows or one super large one. However, I wished they were longer and sturdier metal for further distance from the fire.
on January 23, 2013
These are great, sturdy, heavy , good quality, washed up easily
Will use for a very long time, good product
on December 13, 2008
They are good marshmallow holders and for a good price (aroune $3), however after paying the $8 shipping and handling, it would have been cheaper to just get them at walmart and not pay s&h.

See 1 answered question