Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

100%
Format: Audio CD|Change

on November 12, 2003
I bought this CD to keep my 3- 2,4 & 10 yr old, happy in the car. It is the only CD I am now allowed to play. It is very upbeat & cute & you find yourself singing it hours later. It is @ times irritating, but it keeps them happy & sometimes that's all you can hope for. Isn't it?
on August 1, 2003
I just love this cd!!! I bought it for one song but now me and all of my friends sing all the songs 24/7 and I have bought the cd for other people because they liked it so much! This cd has inspired us to go on and join the marshmallow peeps fan club! We have done evrything with this cd including making up dances to the songsd and making a tape of us singing all the songs! Everyone will love this cd and it will make all of your other kids cds look bad!
on March 26, 2002
Marshmallow Peeps Sing Along showcases fourteen wonderfully original selections guaranteed to delight young listeners preschool through first grade. The music is toe-tapping lively and the lyrics are totally engaging. The pieces featured include Chirpy Chirpy Cheep Cheep (3:32); Celebration (3:25); The Mahna-Mahna Song (2:35); Rockin Robin (2:11); ABC (3:12); Hopefully Hoping (2:45); Locomotion (2:47); I Cant Help Myself (2:48); Sunny Side Up (2:45); I Believe I Can Fly (3:29); Chicken Dance (2:26); Dancing In The Streets (3:05); Peeps On The March (2:26); and A New Beginning (3:46). Marshmallow Peeps Sing Along is an enthusiastically recommended addition to family, preschool, kindergarten classroom, and community library music collections.
on August 3, 2013
If you are a true fan of Peeps how can you not have this cd in your collection? A great conversation starter when it comes to Peeps. Plus, your kids will love the songs.