4.0 out of 5 stars Works well
I see that a lot of reviews on here say that the marshmallows get jammed in the tube or that it doesn't work very well. I think these people are doing something wrong...

Published on November 26, 2008 by T. Wielgos

2.0 out of 5 stars Fun but one broke quickly
It was fun to play with until one of them broke in a few minutes. Pets enjoyed eating marshmallows off floor. Wish it would have been more durable, fun while it lasted.
Published on January 5, 2008 by Deborah M. Pichardo

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well, November 26, 2008
This review is from: Marshmallow Twin Shooter in Blue and Red (Toy)

I bought a bunch of these things for my many nieces and nephews for Christmas, and of course I had to verify that they worked, so I took one out and played with it. I can say first hand that these things are a lot of fun! The first thing I did was remove the magazine on the gun, then I poured a half teaspoon of powdered sugar in the magazine, and rolled it around to coat the inside. It does a great job of lubricating the tube. Then, I put about 5-10 marshmallows in the tube, and put it back together. I was a bit confused at first, because the gun didn't fire as I pulled the slide back -- then I realized I was doing it wrong. You pull the slide back and forth until all the marshmallows are in the front of the tube. Then, you pull the slide back one more time to load the compression chamber full of air, then power it forward, forcing the air pressure into the tube with the marshmallows, firing a round. I used soft marshmallows, which seemed to work very well -- they formed a great air seal in the front of the barrel allowing for maximum pressure from behind. I'd recommend this product to anyone with tweens to early teens, or college kids wanting to have firefights in the dorm halls.

5.0 out of 5 stars Marshmall-O Fun!, May 26, 2008
This review is from: Marshmallow Twin Shooter in Blue and Red (Toy)
My grand-daughter was in a production of Bugsy Malone last year, and the local theater owner wouldn't go for the Whip Cream being thrown around the stage. The Pies were out, as was the splat gun, which was replaced
by the marshmallow gun. All my kids, (adult and teens) and my grand-daughter all wanted one for themselves. They have had a blast playing with them ever since. Only thing that is a down side, the generic marshmallows tend to jam in the gun. They have taken to "lubing" them with powdered sugar. Which makes them work pretty well.

If you are looking for a silly activity for the kids (of all ages) a marshmallow shoot-out is a pretty good one! And by getting the two packs they are a bit cheaper, and really it's no fun playing all by yourself anyway!

4.0 out of 5 stars Lots of fun, January 23, 2008
This review is from: Marshmallow Twin Shooter in Blue and Red (Toy)
My son loves this gun! Actually, we both do. It will clog up all you have to do is soak it in hot water.

4.0 out of 5 stars Shoot with abandon, load with care!, December 31, 2009
This review is from: Marshmallow Twin Shooter in Blue and Red (Toy)
Shipping was very fast, thank you!!! We bought these for Christmas for our sons, who used them almost non-stop since then. Both guns have broken in the same place after less than a week, being careful will probably prevent that. On the back of the gun is a plastic cradle which holds the marshmallow magazine - one side of it has snapped off of each gun. They could simply have been too rough in removing and replacing the magazine for reloading manuevers, but it's worth noting that by simply removing it and replacing it softly it probably wouldn't have happened. (Which isn't the top priority of someone anxious to reload as they're being shot with marshmallows!)
The first day one gun had some stuck marshmallows, by simply rolling the minimarshmallows to a smaller size they never had that problem again. They are a lot of fun to use, but now one is completely useless and the other held on with a rubber band! I do recommend them, just let your shooters know to be gentle when removing and replacing the magazine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun for all ages, February 24, 2008
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Marshmallow Twin Shooter in Blue and Red (Toy)
I opened it before the birthday party. I couldn't wait for her to get home from college. We got the marshmallows(off brand)and that proved to be to much for me to resist;I started shooting my husband and the fun had begun. When she opened the present her young cousins were surprised as well as the seniors at the party and then the marshmallows started flying and so did the laughter.

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not work, January 12, 2009
This review is from: Marshmallow Twin Shooter in Blue and Red (Toy)
I was expecting lots of fun for my grown sons and teen grandsons with this "gag" gift. The "gag" was on me because we could not get them to work after about 30 minutes of trying! I was sooooo disappointed and wanted to return them, but my son said he was going to make it work if it was the last thing he did and he took it home with him.
I had read other reviews and knew to make the marshmallows hard, which I did, but the only way to get them to shoot was to roll the marshmallows up into pea size balls. Then, one would shoot after about 5-6 pumps of the gun.
I feel this was wasted money and am very sorry that I bought a twin pack and wasted double my money!

2.0 out of 5 stars Fun but one broke quickly, January 5, 2008

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor design, February 3, 2010
S from PA (Harrisburg, PA) - See all my reviews
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Marshmallow Twin Shooter in Blue and Red (Toy)
I bought marshmallow shooters for both of my children, and within a couple of days the one had already stopped working. The marshmallows stick within the tube and jam everything up. I tried letting the marshmallows get stale, but then the shooter would not shoot them. We are very disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gunfight in Az!, November 24, 2012
This review is from: Marshmallow Twin Shooter in Blue and Red (Toy)
Although I would have loved to start a gun fight with my son, but these went to Az for my niece and nephew. This review is based on their experience. The kids opened the presents with joy. They ran around the house shooting each other. The word was these were super fun and kid friendly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Marshmallow shooter, November 1, 2012
This review is from: Marshmallow Twin Shooter in Blue and Red (Toy)
These shooters were a great price and so much fun to play with. My little sister loved the surprise and her and her friends have had a ball with them.

Marshmallow Twin Shooter in Blue and Red
$39.95 $39.52
In stock. Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.
Rate and Discover Movies