- Product Dimensions: 1.2 x 1.2 x 3.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- ASIN: B007C7X4X4
- Item model number: 32085
- Average Customer Review: 18 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #94,032 in Arts, Crafts & Sewing (See Top 100 in Arts, Crafts & Sewing)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Martha Stewart 32085 2-Ounce Acrylic Gloss Paint, Pea Shoot
|Price:||$1.59 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$0.80 (33%)|
- Plaid-Martha Stewart Crafts: High Gloss Craft Paint
- This High- Performance Patented Premium Acrylic Paint Is Specially Formulated For Use On All Surfaces
- Its Highly Pigmented Color Provides Superior Coverage Perfect For All Craft And Hobby Painting Techniques Including Brush Painting Detailing Sponging Stenciling Stamping And Printing
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Color: Pea Shoot
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
I used it to paint an old wooden wall shelf that had an outdated cow picture on it and then I decoupaged some colorful birds and it turned out very nice.
I also used it as the base paint for the altered bottle I created with decoupage and mixed media.
I am using the remaining paint for a multi-colored night stand makeover that I am working on. I will post a photo of that whenever the project is finished.
In order to give the paint more depth, I mix my own chalk paint by adding diatomaceous earth and a little water and stirring well. This works great on wood or glass. Sometimes I seal it with an acrylic spray sealer.
This is great quality paint and I highly recommend Martha Stewart paints.
Update: Yesterday I received a second bottle without a lid. (Wild Blueberry)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
A very deep red and very high quality too. You defiantly wouldn't need as many coats as you would with a cheaper paint.Published 4 months ago by Karine
Painted house numbers on glass. Took one light coat to get started and one or two more heavy coats to completely fill in. Worked great.Published 6 months ago by Publius
very beautiful color , fast drying ,no smell at all . Very well closed plastic bottle,no way to loose even one drop of your paint before opening a seal.Published 12 months ago by Gina