4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use and they look very beautiful but smell awful!
Published 23 months ago by Educator & Mommy

3.0 out of 5 stars Shoddy quality
I've bought these green lanterns and similar lanterns from Oriental Trading. The Martha Stewart lanterns were of inferior quality. You could not do anything with them without the getting crushed -- even clipping them shut had to be done with care. I used them for a 2-hour baby shower and when I took them down to refold, they were all just junk and could not be saved.
Published on June 20, 2011 by Lisa Whelpley

3.0 out of 5 stars Shoddy quality, June 20, 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use and they look very beautiful but smell awful!, October 13, 2012
I found this set incredibly easy to put together and they are beautiful colors! However, be aware that they need to air out outside for quite a while or better yet only be used in an outdoor setting because the chemical smell they omit is awful. I wouldn't want those chemicals off gassing in anyone's home! I didn't use them in my child's room like I had intended to but decided to use them for an outdoor party instead

4.0 out of 5 stars They serve their purpose, March 23, 2012
Alissa Edwards (MILWAUKEE, WI, US) - See all my reviews
Bought these to hang in our nursery. We didn't have room for all 6 which is OK since a few of them were impossible to get to look presentable. They do look nice and serve the purpose we intended them for, but they are not exactly a quality product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Cheap Product, December 30, 2012
This review is from: Martha Stewart Crafts Accordion Lantern, Blue (Misc.)
Does not hold up when trying to hang. The balls kept crushing in. Could not use. Went to Hobby Lobby and found a great product that you could toss the paper balls around.

Martha Stewart should test her products before she tries to sell them.

Unsatified with Martha Stewart Product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wedding Decorations, July 5, 2012
This review is from: Martha Stewart Crafts Accordion Lantern, Blue (Misc.)
I used these to decorate the ceiling of my reception area, and although they did dent easy, I found it to be fairly simple to get them back into shape. They were one time use however, as after folding them back up they did not maintain their shape. I would recommend them for a one time use party decoration. I received a lot of compliments on them!

4.0 out of 5 stars Love them, May 22, 2012
These are by far the nicest looking lanterns I could find anywhere. They are fragile but I assume all paper lanterns are fragile. The colors are really pretty blues and greens. I bought a package of each and they look great together.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Lanterns, January 29, 2013
Exactly as I thought they would be. Beautiful pinks, perfect shapes, worked great for our party. Probably could find some similar for cheaper but I was in a hurry and you can always trust that Martha to make nice stuff.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a party!, September 11, 2012
Jill (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
These lanterns really livened up the baby shower I threw! They looked so nice, I left them up for over a month after the party. When I did take them down, they folded easily and are ready to use for the next party. I would definitely buy them again.

1.0 out of 5 stars UTTERLY DISAPPOINTED IN MARTHA...., June 19, 2013
These are horrible they are so thin that they kept caving in and we had such a huge problem hanging them up will never purchase these again..

5.0 out of 5 stars cute, June 17, 2013
Goes perfect with all the matching pom poms and decorations from the martha collection, we loved them at our wedding shower!!

Martha Stewart Crafts Accordion Lantern, Blue