Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Color: Blue|Change

on October 13, 2012
I found this set incredibly easy to put together and they are beautiful colors! However, be aware that they need to air out outside for quite a while or better yet only be used in an outdoor setting because the chemical smell they omit is awful. I wouldn't want those chemicals off gassing in anyone's home! I didn't use them in my child's room like I had intended to but decided to use them for an outdoor party instead
on July 5, 2012
I used these to decorate the ceiling of my reception area, and although they did dent easy, I found it to be fairly simple to get them back into shape. They were one time use however, as after folding them back up they did not maintain their shape. I would recommend them for a one time use party decoration. I received a lot of compliments on them!
on September 11, 2012
These lanterns really livened up the baby shower I threw! They looked so nice, I left them up for over a month after the party. When I did take them down, they folded easily and are ready to use for the next party. I would definitely buy them again.
on December 30, 2012
Does not hold up when trying to hang. The balls kept crushing in. Could not use. Went to Hobby Lobby and found a great product that you could toss the paper balls around.

Martha Stewart should test her products before she tries to sell them.

Unsatified with Martha Stewart Product.
on March 23, 2012
Bought these to hang in our nursery. We didn't have room for all 6 which is OK since a few of them were impossible to get to look presentable. They do look nice and serve the purpose we intended them for, but they are not exactly a quality product.
on May 22, 2012
These are by far the nicest looking lanterns I could find anywhere. They are fragile but I assume all paper lanterns are fragile. The colors are really pretty blues and greens. I bought a package of each and they look great together.
on January 29, 2013
Exactly as I thought they would be. Beautiful pinks, perfect shapes, worked great for our party. Probably could find some similar for cheaper but I was in a hurry and you can always trust that Martha to make nice stuff.
on March 15, 2016
They are well made and super easy to set-up. I was just disappointed because from the pictures it looks like they are ALL purple tones, but its really 2 soft purple (mauve) colors, 2 light pinkish-purples, and 2 VERY bubble gum pink ones.
on March 30, 2015
I used these for a babyshower and then reused them in my sons nursery! They look fantastic.
review image
on June 2, 2013
I purchased this set for a baby shower. The mother picked green and ladybugs for her baby's room, and I didn't want to get balloons - so I found these. The colors are pretty true to the image shown, and they're a very nice size. Easy to unfold and set up. We used fishing line to hang them from the ceiling and I now have a few of them hanging in my home because I enjoy them so much. If you're throwing a party and want a step up in the quality of the decor, these are a great pick.