Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Martha Stewart Crafts Modern Festive Medium Pom-Poms
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Color: Modern Festive|Change

on August 18, 2012
Do yourself a favor and don't buy these. You will be 200% more satisfied if you went to your local store and bought sheets of tissue paper and did them yourself. There is an endless amount of youtube videos on how to make them. You will save around $12 dollars and will spend the same amount of time putting them together. I feel robbed to say the least.
on June 21, 2012
These pom-poms are very easy to make, and they don't have to be fan-folded perfectly to produce a perfect pom! :-)

BE CAREFUL WITH THE PACKAGING!!! The glue they use to seal the plastic envelopes is super sticky and will tear the tissue if it comes in contact with it - I learned this lesson the hard way, twice!! I suggest throwing the packaging away immediately after removing the tissue paper to avoid a potential catastrophe.
on June 26, 2012
These came out smaller and not as round as I would have liked. I think next time I will make them myself. The tissue tore during assembly and the package was missing one of the wire parts. Also, the wire is green and can be seen through the puff. It's difficult to fluff these into a round shape.
on November 13, 2012
I purchased these for a baby shower and wasn't aware that I would have to completely assemble them. I knew it required me to pouf them out, but it came with twisty ties and unclear instructions on what to do with the squares of tissue paper. Wouldn't have been such a problem if the instructions were good. I had three people try to figure it out. It ended up being a waste of time and money.
on August 22, 2012
This pom-pom kit is great and really worth the money. They are super easy to make. The colors are really bright and pretty shades of pink, green and turquoise. We're using them as decorations in our nursery and they look great. There are 3 smaller pom-poms and 5 larger ones.
on July 10, 2015
I'm not a fan of these. For one, they are tiny. Once fluffed, they are only between 7-8". They were labeled medium so I was expecting 10-12", especially since one of the Q&A's say 12". Another thing is that the tissue is so incredibly thin. They ripped multiple times. I have use tissue poms many times in the past, including once I made myself, so I know how you must separate the sheets very carefully. I could overlook those two things but this last thing is what I dislike the most. They do not come already folded! That's right. All you get are the stacked sheets of tissue with the ends scallop cut-see photo. You have to accordion fold them yourself AND add the twist tie. I have purchased at least 3-4 other brands and they all came folded. Besides the separating and fluffing, the folding is what takes the most time. If I had known they were this small and that I'd have to put this much effort into them, I would've made them myself using a $3 pack of tissue paper. But, Amazon is awesome, and made it right, just like they do every time!
review image
on March 2, 2015
I hate you, Martha Stewart. "Prescored lines" my *ss - these are just scalloped-edged sheets of tissue paper you're supposed to fold 1000 times, tie with wire that's way too short to be usable for a hanger, and then puff out without tearing the tissue paper. Ain't easy. I would rather throw my next child's birthday party in a bare warehouse than ever have to put together pom poms like this again.
on April 23, 2012
These pom poms are nice however despite being labeled as blue it is a mixed pack of blue and green.
on May 21, 2014
I got these with some other items from this line (the pinwheels, coasters, plates, pennant) originally for a baby shower. Since then I've reused them for a bridal shower and a little girl's birthday. They are a pain to make (you are buying a kit, not the assembled pom poms) but if you can avoid tearing the paper putting them together (which isn't that easy) they do last. I just put them in a cardboard box with the rest of the decorations and store them in the garage.
on May 25, 2015
lovely, i dont see why people even complian of doing them, it will take around 5mins doing them rather go to the stor and buy sheets and clip them and assamble them it wil take even more effort and more focus just to do one, just buy them and fold them, easy as 1,2,3