5.0 out of 5 stars Great product
I bought 2 packages for a baby shower I was planning. There were beautiful and got a lot of compliments. The only downside is the amount of time it takes to open up the pom poms - it took two of us and hour and a half to prepare 4 garlands, so make sure you keep that in mind. It was definitely worth it though!
Published on October 22, 2011 by CMW

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute and Difficult to open.
As makes sense, these poufs come folded and flattened into a small plastic pouch. Unfortunately that left me anxiously setting up for a bridal shower with shakey nervous hands, unable to unfold each pom-pom without tearing it multiple times. Imagine trying to take apart filo dough layer by layer....

They ended up still looking pretty cute, but it takes...
Published 12 months ago by Carol

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, October 22, 2011
This review is from: Martha Stewart Crafts Garland, Pink Pom Pom Small (Kitchen)

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute and Difficult to open., August 9, 2013

They ended up still looking pretty cute, but it takes patience and a delicate touch to set these up. Maybe do it beforehand so your'e not nervous about time.

2.0 out of 5 stars Why didn't I think of that?, September 4, 2012
Ever have one of those moments where you see a neat invention and think to yourself, "I wish I came up with that...I'd be a millionaire!" Looks like Martha beat us on this one. This item is very simply tissue paper folded into an accordion and tied to ribbon. I would agree that it's very time consuming to fluff these because of the possibility of ripping the paper. There are two strings with six poms per string.

I think the price is fair, but if you have tissue paper, scissors and ribbon at home, you can make your very own garland!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect party decor for baby girl 1st bday!, June 25, 2011
E. Pruett (Northwest Arkansas) - See all my reviews
Loved this kit! A little time consuming to fluff each tissue "puff" but it looks exactly like this picture when finished. I was thrilled with the finished product. Also, the colors of the tissue were exactly what was represented on the packaging.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable to look at, maddening to assemble., April 23, 2014
While my friend and I loved the final results of this decoration, we almost lost our s#!t trying to assemble them. Of course, when we got to the last two or three puffs, we had the process down, but they almost went in the garbage about 6 times trying to get to that point.
In the end, everyone at the shower loved them and they were a great find.

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use and pretty!, June 23, 2013
Shannon "Snubs" (San Francisco, CA) - See all my reviews
These poms are easy to use and create. They worked for my needs- at a bridal shower. The strands only have about 6 poms each, so you may want to consider a second set if you have a large space to decorate. The poms are folded when they arrive, so you'll need to poof them up one by one. They are already tied to the strand though. They take some time to create, so give yourself some extra time to poof the poms and hang them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, June 23, 2013
Shannon "Snubs" (San Francisco, CA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, June 19, 2013
These are big and fluffy and very pretty. Plus easy to put together and easy to hang. Def love them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Adorable!, April 29, 2013
I'm not sure if it was a fluke or I didn't read the description correctly, but I actually ended up getting 3 sets of 2 garlands in the mail (so 6 total). It was hard to believe to get that many for about $8. Either way, this pom pom garland is so adorable! They are a bit time consuming, but they're easy to assemble and can really transform the decor of a party. I highly recommend them, just give yourself ample time to assemble them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Party Decor!, March 10, 2013
I bought these for decorating my apartment for my birthday party last year. They look stunning draped around the room - I loved them so much it took me a while to be willing to take them down, weeks after the party!!
They're fluffy paper baubles/ balls. BEWARE: They DO take time to put together!!
I started at about noon on the day of the party. Operating solo, I did get faster at peeling the tiny pieces apart without tearing, but it took 1) a practice bauble on which I made mistakes 2) realising that the more tiny layers you're willing to peel apart the more beautiful and sophisticated they will look 3) getting into a rhythm and totally zoning out doing this one task if you're going to get it finished.

It was a pain to do, but a million times worth the effort for creating an incredibly beautiful party environment.

I paired this bauble garland with the Martha Steward Happy Birthday Garland, and bought 25 seafoam-aqua balloons, which I paired with white satin ribbon. Everything together looked really beautiful. Ahhh that was a great day!

Martha Stewart Crafts Garland, Pink Pom Pom Small