5.0 out of 5 stars Work good
This work pretty good, didn,'t have any problem with it - and 10 more words is too much to talk about glue :)
Published 24 months ago by Orane

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible! Dont waste your money!
Published on March 8, 2010 by Emily Laubach

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible! Dont waste your money!, March 8, 2010
This review is from: Martha Stewart Crafts Glitter Glue with Brush, 4-Ounce (Kitchen)
I purchased this only to discoved that it was chunky and impossible to use (paint) smoothly. Despite my every attempt to even out the consistency by stiring and shaking the bottle I was unable to make the glue usable. To make matters worse the brush broke away from the lid while I was using it. All I can say is that its a dissapointment, find another way to make your glitter projects!

1.0 out of 5 stars Martha Stewart Glitter Glue, February 7, 2013
DON'T BUY THIS!! Just buy elmers glue...believe me, its the exact same thing. Very disappointed in the Martha Stewart company to try to pass this off as anything other than the everyday ELMERS GLUE!!
SHAME ON YOU!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good glue, bad packaging., November 7, 2011
The glue itself is great, dries quickly and adheres with strength but it is full of globs and chunks that can't be mixed and dissolved. I no longer use it for glitter projects as it does not go on evenly.

3.0 out of 5 stars Its okay...., January 4, 2013
Not quite what I expected... it is more thick than I expected and thankfully the glue does dry clear but I was uncertain of this in the beginning. The brush gets clumpy easy as well... I suggest using your own brush in the glue! otherwise a great product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Work good, December 25, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars great product., December 8, 2012
Easy to use, works just what it is intended for: to glue glitter onto items easy and does not make clumps.

5.0 out of 5 stars Need to tweak, March 11, 2014
Instead of using the applicator brush I used a fairly stiff flat, square brush for my project (done on fabric). I made sure to put enough glitter on and then laid a piece of computer paper over it so I could use my fingers to gently press the glitter in. Seems to work great but will spray a coating of hairspray over the whole piece so glitter doesn't rub off. Not sure how different it is from elmers. It IS very thick but with the brush I used, ended up being perfect.

4.0 out of 5 stars Keeps glitter on!, November 7, 2013
This was perfect to use when applying Glitter Glass to a glass surface. I put this glue on the outside of a glass vase and rolled it in glitter glass and it stayed beautifully and evenly! I will be buying this again!

1.0 out of 5 stars Something wrong with it, September 29, 2014
I bought this and the entire bottle of glue is one big blob of glue. I tried to stir it and now it is one big blob of chunky glue. Returning it pronto. I don't know if this is a bottle design flaw or what but the glue dries out and is unusable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great glue, October 2, 2013
I just love this glue for crafting, then again I love all of Martha stewarts stuff.

Martha Stewart Crafts Glitter Glue with Brush, 4-Ounce