- Product Dimensions: 4.8 x 2 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- ASIN: B002BTWE66
- Item model number: M111200
- Average Customer Review: 71 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #40,057 in Arts, Crafts & Sewing (See Top 100 in Arts, Crafts & Sewing)
Martha Stewart Crafts Fine Glitter, Crystal, 4.58 Ounces
|Price:||$6.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$3.30 (32%)|
- Color is Crystal Fine, 4.58-ounce
- Create meaningful memories by hand with innovative crafting essentials from lifestyle expert Martha Stewart
- In each product you will find the quality, thoughtful attention to detail, and how-to expertise that is reflective of Martha signature style
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Great colors, you can match almost any trend you want with them.
They adhere well with any kind of glue, but my favorite is plain old white glue or Mod Podge. They also work well in resins.
The one problem I have with them is that because they are so fine, you have to just accept that once you use them, there will be ambient glitter levels in your home. That's not the problem, the problem is that my husband gets a nervous look when I pull them out. He gets twitchy. He tells me "I'm not supposed to sparkle." I told him that wearing glitter is a sign someone loves him.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It's glitter just like I ordered. Speedy delivery from amazon. Happy with the service. This glitter was just as one would think. It sparkled like glitter and looked like glitter. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Trevor
agree with previous reviews, this does not glow in the dark no matter how much light you expose it to. just a faint faint bit of light for about 10 minutes.Published 12 days ago by Carol Beebe
I have a mouse king which had lost some glitter. Now he is happy again. This glitter shakes right out of the little container. I cannot think of any way to improve it.Published 13 days ago by Jacqueline Davidson
This didn't glow for us. It truly was a disappointment. I followed the directions and it simply didn't work for us.Published 15 days ago by Amazon Customer
Great glitter - since it's so fine, it makes items look sparkly but not tacky looking. Great value especially if you can find a deal at Michael's and use a coupon - large size can... Read morePublished 25 days ago by kwissy
Excellent quality of glitter. Used it to decorate DIY New Years decorations and they were a hit.Published 26 days ago by Amazon Customer
This stuff is AWESOME! It is almost like a glitter powder. I used spray adhesive and this glitter to decorate our plastic champagne flutes for NYE. Super easy and went very far. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Matthew D Hawkins
It's fine which is perfect. Sometimes thicker glitter looks tacky or simply too much, so I was very happy to find this type. I'm sure I'll order again soon!Published 1 month ago by Suzy