- Product Dimensions: 7 x 8.9 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- ASIN: B0044JKPZI
- Item model number: 40-00011
- Average Customer Review: 52 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #7,243 in Arts, Crafts & Sewing (See Top 100 in Arts, Crafts & Sewing) Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service. Click here to make a request to customer service.
Martha Stewart Crafts Glitter Glue Set, 24 Per Pack
|Price:||$16.93 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$8.06 (32%)|
- Use glitter glues to write or draw in sparkly colors on cards and scrapbook pages
- Bottles stand upside down for quicker dispensing and each bottle has a fine tip for detailed designs
- Includes twenty-four 0.33-ounce bottles of glitter glue
- Acid-free, non-toxic and conforms to ASTM D4236
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
I recommend that you start your glitter glue on a piece of scrap paper to get around this problem.
This product takes a long time to dry if spread on thickly (10 minutes or more), so give yourself plenty of drying time.
The bottles are a little easier to squeeze, and the resulting line is a little finer than from a similar product by nicolecrafts.
I've had no problems with distribution (over or under spurting). I've not had a problem with drying up in the pen point. Before starting an application, I turn the tube point down and roll it between the palms of my hands to warm up the glue and get it to drop down towards the point. Each tube I have used, which is most of them, I've not had a problem. But just in case, I also 'start' the application off the project I am working on; then lift off and then back onto my project.
I've used these primarily on intricate mandala coloring book projects, sometimes using a toothpick to get the glue/glitter exactly where I want it. See photo; though the shine does not show well - it's there!
The amount of diverse colors alone makes this a great product.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I love Martha Stewart anything! I've used several different brands of glitter pens but these are by far the best! Really pretty colors! Fun to use.Published 2 days ago by kasey wilkinson
This set was especially nice!!! I loved the colors and the price was GREAT!!Published 22 days ago by Jacqueline V.
My second purchase and I LOVE them. You have a lot of control over placement and,depending on angle dispensed, even the shine can be adapted. Two suggestions, though. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Deborah Carter
Does not flow evenly - the tips clog so you get blobs instead of a clean line.Published 2 months ago by Cyndy Cisel
Colorful...difficult to use erach time. I used a paper clip opened and inserted it into the color tube opening that I was useing. GREAT colors!!!!!!Published 4 months ago by Paul Ciano
I loved this glitter glue. It came in every color imaginable it seemed. Also, the tip was very narrow so you could have a detailed glitter glue experience. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Heather
Nice colors, but not clean to use. The flow of the glitter is not even so you end up getting a blob if your'e not careful. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Amazon Customer