- Product Dimensions: 2 x 2 x 6.3 inches ; 7.8 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- ASIN: B002V15F24
- Item model number: M283020
- Average Customer Review: 875 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,220 in Arts, Crafts & Sewing (See Top 100 in Arts, Crafts & Sewing)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $5.99 shipping
Martha Stewart Crafts Heart Punch
|Price:||$12.56 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$1.99 (14%)|
- Spring-action lever for easy use
- Create stencil shapes, die-cuts, and templates for all of your winter crafting projects
- Tool can be sharpened by punching through aluminum foil or lubricated by punching through waxed paper.
- Heart shape is approximately 1 inch high
- In each product you'll find the quality, thoughtful attention to detail, and how-to expertise that's reflective of Martha's signature style
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Style Name: Heart
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
The other thing you should know is that it won't take more than 1 layer of paper of card stock thickness. I was able to cut 3 layers household aluminum foil with great ease. With effort, I could cut through aluminum pieces cut from soda pop cans. (That is also how I keep my punches sharp.) If you are just itching to make hydrangea blossom shapes, you might as well buy this punch. It may have its pitfalls, but it truly is one of the better made ones out there.
It cuts the aluminum, paper, and card stock all very cleanly. As a rose leaf, it's perfect for making embellishments for ribbon roses, rose prints and aluminum can roses.
Like most punches these days, it's very easy to flip it over and see what you are punching so you can get a design laid out just how you want it. It squeezes down easily and accurately.
IT's TEN MONTHS LATER and though I use the heart punch at least once a week, it has stopped working altogether so I've changed my 5 star rating to a 3. I am disappointed it didn't last longer.SORRY...NOT EXCELLENT LIKE I ORIGINALLY THOUGHT.:-(
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This item is perfect for making bottle cap images. After printing my images out I just use this craft punch to cut it out in a perfect circle and place it in my bottle caps. Read morePublished 1 day ago by A. Robinson
DO NOT BUY THIS. I purchased two of the heart shaped ones. Neither of them work. Got a refund!Published 1 day ago by Ronee T.
Punches crisp and easy every time! MS crafts never diassapoints. Cheaper here than in store. Happy with value for money. I've used it lots and it's still going strong!Published 1 day ago by Rebecca N H
I used this punch only for about 25 heart cutouts and it broke. This was disappointing of course. The lead cutting insert has caught on the outside form and will not release.Published 3 days ago by Cecilia R
works great for covering the numbers on my happy planner, it is the perfect size for thatPublished 7 days ago by Anna
Very happy with both punches. Have used them several times and my cards came out beautiful!,Published 8 days ago by Amazon Customer