Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it blink-182 Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 10, 2012
I'm so disappointed in this paper punch which is really a shame because it DOES make a beautiful snowflake. The problem is that the paper get stuck in the punch and in order to get it out you have to pull on the paper and it tears on the way out. I've tried it over and over in many different ways and it tears the paper 75% of the time. (When it does work it makes a beautiful snowflake, unfortunately more often than not the paper gets stuck.) I wouldn't waste my money on this frustrating punch.
55 comments|11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 19, 2010
Extra large Martha Stewart snowflake punch, ideal for crafts, decorating, creating stencils, and more. Good price, excellent seller (fast delivery, careful packaging), and fun product.
55 comments|7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 2, 2014
Martha's paper punches do provide nice, crisp edges on standard card stock and on glittered paper but I find that their handle design slows me down considerably. I have a card, tag, and confetti business and it is not unusual for me to punch 800 pieces in one sitting. Martha's punches with this handle design often require me to punch with the tool resting on the table for leverage. If you are a casual user, they will be perfect but I prefer a punch that I can use one-handed, in a rapid-fire motion and this design simply does not allow that.
55 comments|2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 4, 2013
I LOVE this punch. I'm using it to make Christmas gift tags and gift-card holders. Most of the snowflakes are perfect, but I have
had a few that just get stuck in the punch and tare. You have to practice a bit. Use a the right paper, not to flimsy or it will tear and not too firm or it won't cut. I use Martha Stewart craft paper and other craft paper.

This really is a beautiful punch and looks so attractive that it could be given as a gift all by itself. My daughter, grand daughter and even my five year old grandson love to punch and make little paper crafts. The snowflake is a favorite.
on March 26, 2014
This punch creates beautiful snowflakes. You do need to be careful using it. It has intricate cuts, so I wouldn't recommend punching more than one at a time, and I would always clear the punch out before proceeding to the next. Can't wait to use this for next year's Christmas gifts!
on September 26, 2012
The punch arrived in a timely manner and in excellent condition. It is a welcome addition to my craft tools and has already been put to use. The punch cuts cleanly and easily. I am very pleased. I am glad that I thought to order this from Amazon as the price was very competitive.
on December 19, 2014
I used this for my Christmas cards this year. The snowflake is lovely and a very nice size -- both for use on or in the cards as well as on the outside of the envelopes (as long as you don't mind the hassle of trying to apply glue to lots of very thin areas)! So "winter," so cheerful, so fun!
on February 11, 2015
Makes Beautiful snowflakes.. but very hard to push down and sometimes paper gets caught in it and tears.. or would have given it 5 stars....... I like to use glossy photo paper for this, so the flakes are shiny and sturdy... good to glue them on to cards for winter...
on December 10, 2012
This punch works wonderfully for card making. I didn't have the issues with sharpness (not punching through paper) that some reviewers had. My only complaint is that the jaw isn't deep enough to center the punch onto a card. I centered the cutout at the top though, and they look great. I'll probably get one of the other designs for use next year.
on December 21, 2012
Need to use thick paper when punching out your design. Thin paper will get stuck in the blades. Makes a nice snowflake.