Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Martha Stewart Crafts Satin Paints 18-Pack, Bright” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 29% off the $41.22 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Martha Stewart Crafts Satin Paints 18-Pack, Bright
|Price:||$33.20 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$8.02 (19%)|
- Martha stewart paints work for all surfaces - perfect for saving time and money
- High performance, premium acrylic craft paint features a patented polymer resin system
- Uv and weather resistant for indoor and outdoor use
- Self priming for use on porous and non-porous surfaces
- It's perfect for all craft and hobby painting techniques, including brush painting and detailing, sponging, stenciling and stamping
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
NOT LOVING IT = final result on GLASS, after a LOT of experimenting.
* When brushed on, paint does not cover well & shows lots of brush strokes and very thin areas. I tried applying a second coat, after the first coat dried, and it was NOT at all smooth. It was kind of chunky...Yuck!
* Using the tip applicator, when I applied the paint slowly, it was extremely THICK and reminded me of puffy paint...so NOT what I wanted! I also ended up with bubbles and hard little points where I picked up the applicator (like cake frosting).
* When I went faster and made the lines THINNER, I liked the results a lot better. I still had some spotty areas, but it was acceptable. I had hoped for better than acceptable!
* Baked in the oven according to Plaid online directions, I am a lot more comfortable in thinking it will last longer, but would not trust it in the dishwasher!
* Without baking, the paint scratched or lifted very easily when I tested it, particularly the thick lines.
My project is wine glasses with freehand names and flourish designs, so I wanted thinner lines. It took a LOT of testing for me to figure out what worked. Maybe other reviewers were using stencils and sponges?
The paint itself is really thick and sometimes looks chunky if you paint an area more heavily or do 2 coats. Maybe adding a little water would have helped, but I didn't as I was painting on glass and wondered if that would make it less permanent.
One minor yet os-so-irritating detail: The caps have a tiny little notch that must line up with a tiny little spot on the paint tube. If these annoyingly small spots are not fit together, the cap pops off. Makes me wonder if the people at Plaid who designed this product ever tried using it.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Smooth Acrylic paints love the colors, easy to apply, will order again. Came in a nice box, no dripping or damage. Used them right away. Thanks.Published 5 hours ago by Shelly
Great product and value. I got these on a daily deal, and it was well worth the money.Published 3 days ago by R. Groseclose
Happy with this purchase. I haven't used it fully, but from making my swatches i I like it so far. I used my Amazon prime same day delivery. Read morePublished 7 days ago by rachel
LOVE LOVE LOVE! High quality! As far as acrylic paints go I can say with out a doubt this brand is my favorite!Published 8 days ago by R. Flores
Nice variety of colors. They work well on canvas. I'm happy that I found these. I have had a few of the colors that I i.e. Read morePublished 10 days ago by Amazon Customer
This is a great paint for indoors. I am down grading the rating because while it says interior/exterior, I do not think that it would hold up to weather. Read morePublished 11 days ago by Shanon
This set of 18 Martha Stewart Paints were an item that my wife wanted for her birthday, the price was great so as to add these paints to her other presents. Read morePublished 16 days ago by D. E. Bryan
I bought these paints for a project making christmas tree ornaments. The paint was way to thick to slide around on the inside of the glass ornaments and caused me all kinds of... Read morePublished 18 days ago by Laura