Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Stephen Kellogg All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Amethyst Jewelry Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now SnS

Color: PinkChange

on August 18, 2012
Do yourself a favor and don't buy these. You will be 200% more satisfied if you went to your local store and bought sheets of tissue paper and did them yourself. There is an endless amount of youtube videos on how to make them. You will save around $12 dollars and will spend the same amount of time putting them together. I feel robbed to say the least.
0Comment24 of 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 26, 2012
These came out smaller and not as round as I would have liked. I think next time I will make them myself. The tissue tore during assembly and the package was missing one of the wire parts. Also, the wire is green and can be seen through the puff. It's difficult to fluff these into a round shape.
on June 21, 2012
These pom-poms are very easy to make, and they don't have to be fan-folded perfectly to produce a perfect pom! :-)

BE CAREFUL WITH THE PACKAGING!!! The glue they use to seal the plastic envelopes is super sticky and will tear the tissue if it comes in contact with it - I learned this lesson the hard way, twice!! I suggest throwing the packaging away immediately after removing the tissue paper to avoid a potential catastrophe.
on November 13, 2012
I purchased these for a baby shower and wasn't aware that I would have to completely assemble them. I knew it required me to pouf them out, but it came with twisty ties and unclear instructions on what to do with the squares of tissue paper. Wouldn't have been such a problem if the instructions were good. I had three people try to figure it out. It ended up being a waste of time and money.
on April 23, 2012
These pom poms are nice however despite being labeled as blue it is a mixed pack of blue and green.
on August 22, 2012
This pom-pom kit is great and really worth the money. They are super easy to make. The colors are really bright and pretty shades of pink, green and turquoise. We're using them as decorations in our nursery and they look great. There are 3 smaller pom-poms and 5 larger ones.
11 comment8 of 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 2, 2015
I hate you, Martha Stewart. "Prescored lines" my *ss - these are just scalloped-edged sheets of tissue paper you're supposed to fold 1000 times, tie with wire that's way too short to be usable for a hanger, and then puff out without tearing the tissue paper. Ain't easy. I would rather throw my next child's birthday party in a bare warehouse than ever have to put together pom poms like this again.
on July 8, 2011
I purchase 3 packages of these pom poms but ended up using only 1 package as they add a lot of color and party ambiance! Now I have two more packages for future use. Easy to assemble and inexpensive enough to toss away when done. I had a few of these hanging by the "Congratulations" banner and it looked terrific.
on September 7, 2012
I was a little worried about assembling the Pom-poms, but it was really as easy as following the included instructions. Basically you need to fold along preset lines, wrap the included wire around the middle, and then peel each layer out. The bigger ones can take a while (maybe about 10 min each), and I think it's harder to make then looking more even/round compared to the smaller ones.
Bought this for a baby shower decoration. Used thin white strings to hang them off a chandelier at different lengths. Looked pretty nice if I say so myself. Obviously hard to store them once assembled, so probably will end up just tossing them. Colors look exactly like in the pictures. overall, glad I bought them.
on May 21, 2014
I got these with some other items from this line (the pinwheels, coasters, plates, pennant) originally for a baby shower. Since then I've reused them for a bridal shower and a little girl's birthday. They are a pain to make (you are buying a kit, not the assembled pom poms) but if you can avoid tearing the paper putting them together (which isn't that easy) they do last. I just put them in a cardboard box with the rest of the decorations and store them in the garage.

See 1 answered question