Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Martha Stewart Crafts Simple Circle Cutter” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 53% off the $19.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Martha Stewart Crafts Simple Circle Cutter
|Price:||$11.74 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$8.25 (41%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Martha Stewart Crafts Circle Cutter
- This circle cutter allows to cut perfect circles from 1-inch to 5-1/2-inch in diameter in 1/16-inch increments
- The double-sided blade will cut in both directions and the ergonomic, soft-grip hand tool makes cutting easier than ever
- Includes one hand tool, three blades that store conveniently in the tool, and one circular guide disk
- Hand tool measures 3 by 1-1/2-inch and disk measures 7-1/4 by 7-1/4 by 1/4-inch
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Package Quantity: 1 | Style Name: classic
Top Customer Reviews
1. It is hard to keep in place, it slips every time which ruins the cut and wastes the paper you are cutting. I'm not even sure how you would cut something smaller than the circle cutter itself because you couldn't hold the paper down. You have to hold it on the outside rim with a pretty good amount of pressure so getting a good grip is hard, especially if you have smaller hands like myself. The Fiskars circle cutter has a nice spring loaded, foam padded knob in the middle where you hold it down. I can hold my paper pretty good with this one as long as you are careful spinning the cutting arm around. Fiskars wins!
2. I saw this product when Martha was making paper Christmas trees, which required circles in 6, 5, 4, 3 and 2 inch measurements. This cutter doesn't even cut circles up to 6" in diameter! The Fiskars circle cutter will cut circles from 1 inch up to 8 inches. Fiskars wins again!
3. Half the time the blade doesn't cut all the way through the cardstock. I'm guessing this is because it isn't that long to begin with and then you are having to snap it into the clear plastic disk which is set in ball bearings inside the outer rim. All this adds probably another 1/8" between the work surface and the top of the cutter.Read more ›
However, this product is horrible! For starters, forget about cutting a picture with it. There is no way to hold the picture down while you cut unless you adhere it to the mat. Even then you have to use a LOT of adhesive. And even removable adhesive will destroy a mat.
The blade does not cut deeply enough to go through a photograph or a heavy piece of cardstock.
In order to make the full circle, the user must force his or her wrist into contortions that I'm not sure any human being actually could.
I also think the diameter measurements are incorrect. I cut a 3" circle out of a photograph and a 3 1/2" circle out of cardstock for the mat. There was not 1/4" of mat all the way around - the 2 circles were almost exactly the same size.
I also had a hard time getting the circles to look like actual circles. There are much better circle cutting products on the market, in my opinion.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is kind of difficult to use. But it does cut perfect circles, as long as you get it on the first pass, if you have to go around again the circle moves and you cut into it.Published 21 days ago by M. Fusilier
It works quite well I am just having a little bit of trouble figuring out the exact size that I need or can create. Does take a bit of playing with it to get the hang of itPublished 22 days ago by Ivette Sierra
Ughh...I purchased cuz look so easy to use and smart design, plus Martha should have amazing products, but this one is not! Pain in the ass to cut the paper! Read morePublished 25 days ago by Kitty Kat
I actually bought one of these for myself years ago to help me in my career as a graphic designer creating wedding invitations, baby shower decorations and whatnot. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Alison Myers
Convenient for the avid crafter. Love having this and didn't even know I needed it until I lost it realized just how amazing it was (absence makes the heart grow fonder,... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Christopher Auteberry
Doesn't work well. It's "sticky" as you go around the paper, not easy to do. Also, the tip keeps coming loose.Published 1 month ago by Silkscape
I'm not really sure that this product deserves to receive the negative reviews it's been getting as it does it's job at cutting circles. Read morePublished 1 month ago by The Fallen Angel with a broken Wing