Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Martha Stewart Living
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Periphery Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Subscription Length: 1 year|Change
Price:$17.99+ Free shipping

Showing 1-10 of 15 reviews(1 star). Show all reviews
on January 20, 2016
Yes we know the magazine and nobody would ever order it if it was terrible ( though comparing the lest two years editions versus the ones published years before the reduction in topics,articles and number of pages is significant).
I would like to advice you ordering from Meredith: don't!!!!
In the age of Internet, and extreme leve and amount of electronic data processing - 3 MONTHS of processing is ridiculous and unacceptable!!!
They process payment in seconds!
Lots to work on Meredith! ☹️
on January 22, 2016
If you love to read pharmaceutical ads, this is the magazine for you! I removed SEVEN such ads from my last few copies, each ad 2-3 pages. I have better things to do with my time so I quit renewing. It's funny they don't just give away the magazine since Big Pharma is literally covering their expenses for printing. I love Martha but hate the magazine because I detest pharmaceutical advertising.
on March 6, 2016
i usually love martha. but this issue completely misses the mark. my goodness! its easter! can you show it pleez?! simple little eggs on the cover. i want to see grand! this is sad.
on May 17, 2016
Seems to be more advertisement than information. I hate this and it was an absolute waste. Real Simple is much more interesting and their content is better.
on June 11, 2016
Received one magazine, never got another one
on August 14, 2015
Too few helpful, relevant articles to read, way too many advertisements. Cancelled subscription.
on January 5, 2016
I haven't received any issues to date
on January 14, 2006
I was ecstatic when I received this magazine subscription as as gift. Two issues into my subscription it stopped. I was really anticipating the December issue because I had many guests coming and could use some of Martha's helpful advice, however it never came and neither did January or February. I have called Martha Stewart Living magazine twice and while they are very nice and apologetic, I still have not received another issue. When I asked to cancel for a refund I was given a phone number with an automated system that uses a credit card account look up - being that it was a gift this is useless. Very clever for Martha and very frustrating for the giftee/consumer.
on November 10, 2003
I have subscribed to this magazine for years and was reasonably happy with the content. It has always been full of advertising, but it has been getting progressively worse. Now the content seems overshadowed by gross amounts of advertising. However, my biggest problem with this magazine is that I didn't receive the holiday issues (Nov. and Dec.) in 2002. Once again, I'm having problems in 2003. It's hard to call customer service three times and still not have the problem corrected. Last year they said "sorry" and agreed to extend my subscription to make up for the mistake. Unfortunately, no holiday issues - it started with January all over again. This year, the same thing is happening - no November issue. And when I called them on this they said they would replace the issue in 2-3 weeks. What kind of customer service is that? How come I never have problems with any other magazine? Bon Appetit comes on schedule - the month before. I would choose another type of magazine. Too much competition out there for customers, and there is much better service to be found. If I ever get the 2003 holiday issues that I've paid for, it will be goodbye to Martha Stewart Living. Otherwise, I think I'll jump through the phone lines to choke someone. Martha may have more problems than she thinks she has. Personally, I recommend Bon Appetit and Cooking Light.
on September 21, 2012
i ordered this for my girlfriend, i'd say we maybe got 6 to 8 issues. theres nothing better than getting cheated. we also ordered parenting magazine and got maybe 4 of them. what i'm getting to is be cautious with amazon and magazine subscriptions