Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Martha White Cotton Picken' Cornbread Mix, 6-Ounce (Pack of 12)
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on February 15, 2014
This came in individual packages in a box that will stand on the shelf in my pantry. I couldn't wait to try it and cooked in my 8 inch iron skillet. It is very good but still not as coarse a meal as I remember getting in Alabama. I think I put too much bacon grease in it as it was pretty crumbly. I seem to remember that too much oil will do that. But, it is a very good corn bread and I'm glad to find something that isn't all sweet and cakey like I find here in Texas.
on January 7, 2015
I absolutely love Martha White cotton picken' cornbread mix. It is delicious. I use it to make corn dogs, old fashioned cornbread, etc. I love the individual packages,too. It saves me having to measure it out and get my kitchen all covered with dust clouds.
on August 13, 2014
I bought this and mixed it correctly and baked it correctly. It was awful. I can't imagine what went wrong nor how folks like this. Maybe they add something? I went back and read the other reviews. My cornbread mix was fine like elegant pastry flour. It had absolutely no texture to it all. I like coarse corn bread.
on April 24, 2012
Best cornbread in the world if you're looking for TRUE cornbread from the South !! NOT SWEET, YAY !! You can't go wrong ! Great with just about everything !
on December 11, 2012
Have been using this cornbread mix for years and it is not sweet! So difficult to find cornbread mix that is not loaded with sugar. I was so happy to find it on Amazon!
on November 24, 2013
pretty cotton pickin' good. For those of us on the west coast, it is hard to find real corm meal mixes. For some reason the corn meal is fine and sweet.
on February 2, 2016
Good taste for 'add water only' cabin food! I add more cornmeal, bacon grease when I can.
on February 18, 2015