Questions & Answers
Martin Jaguar 50 Takedown Bow
by Martin Archery
4.3 out of 5 stars (51)
$179.99
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 13 questions
vote
40 or 50 refers to the amount of force it takes to draw the bow...more force=more power behind the arrow= farther shooting distance, more power to the hit. 40 pounds versus 50 pounds. It doesn't sound like alot but if you've never fired a bow...go with the lower poundage...unless you are a big guy then go with the 50 pound bow. Realize that you have to pull and hold while aiming.
Jan 7, 2013 by Amazon Customer
vote
You get arrows based on your arm length, not the bow. Put a tape measure at the center of your chest and measure out to the tip of your middle finger. Add two inches. That's how long your arrow's shaft should be. You can go longer than that measurement but definitely not shorter. The closer you get to the measurement the better.
Jul 11, 2013 by Danny Wall
votes
Nah it has one
Mar 23, 2014 by ricky
votes
It does include the string and it's a pretty darn good string too considering the price of the bow.
10 days ago by Amazon Customer
votes
not this particular bow, however, Amazon has case options but hear the case is not that great from reading other reviews of it.
23 days ago by Bow Hunter
votes
It did not
Apr 21, 2014 by Richard Lawrence
votes
50# at 28 inches.
Mar 4, 2014 by Carles M.
votes
My Jaguar is a 50lb bow. It requires concentration of upper body strength. I find that the higher the trajectory I shoot then the less control I have over the shot. However, I am not a frequent or avid archer. I purchased the bow specifically for the possibility of hunting large game. (States usually require a minimum 45# bow.) It is backup to my firearms.
Feb 15, 2014 by Carles M.
votes
is this a 2013 model? Jan 4, 2014
Don't know. Very little info enclosed.
Jan 4, 2014 by paula ball
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers