- Active Ingredient: Permethrin 36.8% ~~Target pests: Subterranean termites, and general broad insect control.
- Martin's Permethrin SFR is a termite-turf ornamental insecticide.
- Martin's Permethrin SFR is labeled for subterreanean termite control, pre treatments, post construction treatments, foam applications. Permethrin is classified as a "repellent chemical". For termite treatments, it is preferable to use Taurus SC which is a non-repellent chemical.
- Martin's Permethrin SFR is labeled outdoors for: ants, aphids, japenese beetles, bagworms,caterpillars, fleas, flies, mosquitoes, scorpions,wasps,ticks, termites and more
- One qt.of Martin's Permethrin SFR yields 20 gallons of termite spray at the rate of 1.6 fl.oz. per gallon. 40 gallons of general insect control spray indoors at the rate of .8 fl. oz. per gallon, and up to 96 gallons of general outdoor insect control spray at the rate of 1/3 rd of a fluid ounce per gallon.
- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player