Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on September 25, 2014
prompt service was as described
on December 20, 2013
For emergencies, this works. Otherwise it is hard to do my homework because there are no page numbers or chapters that I can relate to when assigned homework. Hard to use.
on September 29, 2013
Its really hard to read, cant find the pages i need, search doesnt work, and reading from one chapter to another is near impossible.
on August 31, 2013
I read the reviews and understood the possibility that it might be tough to navigate. Other books are also tough to navigate on the kindle so I thought maybe the people who have reviewed it just haven't had a kindle textbook. But they were right. It's hard to navigate, and also the layout is...not right. The title will start and then the text will be in the middle and lower on the page the title will continue. It's a horrible e-book/kindle edition of a textbook!
on March 9, 2013
I purchased the ebook because I wanted a copy immediately; however, I wish I could get my money back and order a hard copy version. The book is difficult to follow as the formatting is not at all thought out. Trying to find a particular chapter is particularly hard, and using the search function to do so doesn't work well at all. I am spending more time searching for what I need than I am reading what I need. My advice: unless you absolutely need the book immediately, order the hard copy.
on February 22, 2013
My son needed this book for school and it was great being able t get on Amazon for cheaper than in the bookstore.
on February 3, 2013
The way the text is set up is confusing. The text that is meant to be in the margins is randomly thrown into the main text of each page. It makes the text hard to read, and I find that it is next to useless when trying to keep up with my professor as he is reading it. The lack of a table of contents is also a significant shortcoming.