The Majesty Prestigio continues the tradition of the world’s finest engineering and workmanship and the premium performance and durability for golfers demanding the worlds best and most luxurious equipment. The Prestigio irons feature Maruman's proprietary high modulus toughest maraging steel face insert that is laser welded into the precision cast club head. The extremely hard, thin responsive face insert provides the ultimate in performance. The lightweight Ladies Prestigio shaft is cherished by women wolrdwide. Conforms with USGA rules.
Get the most from your golfing skills with this set of Prestigio ladies' irons from Maruman's Majesty Series. Prestigio irons are designed to produce high repulsion, with a head weight that's concentrated on the periphery and the impact line to produce a solid response with each swing. In addition, the iron bodies are engineered to minimize energy loss while preserving strength.
The irons concentrate the weight on the periphery to produce a solid response.
And thanks to the sharp head design, the clubs let you concentrate on easily addressing the ball and producing a good follow through. Note that the short wedges in the set differ slightly from the longer irons by offering long hosels that keep the shafts from bending excessively for better control, along with V-grooves for higher spin performance.
Prestigio irons also employ incredibly lightweight shafts that flex perfectly during the swing, giving you a sharp follow-through and feel. And golfers will love the light-weighted grips, with rubber foam on the inside and soft rubber on the outside. The design is topped off by a polished head that's specially finished with a hardness-enhancing ion plating. This ladies' set includes eight clubs: #5, #6, #7, #8, and #9 irons, plus a pitching wedge, an "A" wedge, and a sand wedge.
- Material: 17-4ph stainless steel body, toughest maraging steel face (irons); maraging steel 250 ("A" and sand wedge)
- Body: High-precision casting + high-precision laser welding (irons); high-precision casting ("A" and sand wedge)
- Finish and color: Hard chromium
- Shaft kick point: Low
- Shaft material: High-strength, high-resilience carbon + fullerene
- Shaft finish: Wine + black I.P. gradation
- Torque: 5
- Grip: MJ Light 3
- Loft: 25 degrees (#5), 28 degrees (#6), 31 degrees (#7), 34 degrees (#8), 38 degrees (#9), 42.5 degrees (PW), 47 degrees (AW), 56 degrees (SW)
- Lie angle: 61 degrees (#5), 61.5 degrees (#6), 62 degrees (#7), 62.5 degrees (#8), 63 degrees (#9), 63.5 degrees (PW), 64 degrees (AW), 64 degrees (SW)
- Progression: 1.6mm (#5), 1.9mm (#6), 2.1mm (#7), 2.6mm (#8), 3.1mm (#9), 3.6mm (PW), 4.9mm (AW), 5.8mm (SW)
- Length: 37 inches (#5), 36.5 inches (#6), 36 inches (#7), 35.5 inches (#8), 35 inches (#9), 34.5 inches (PW), 34 inches (AW), 34 inches (SW)
- Weight/balance (A): 331 grams/C2 (#5), 337 grams/C2 (#6), 343 grams/C2 (#7), 352 grams/C3 (#8), 358 grams/C3 (#9), 365 grams/C3 (PW), 377 grams/C5 (AW), 379 grams/C6 (SW)
- Weight/balance (L): 323 grams/C1 (#5), 329 grams/C1 (#6), 334 grams/C1 (#7), 343 grams/C2 (#8), 350 grams/C2 (#9), 357 grams/C2 (PW), 368 grams/C4 (AW), 370 grams/C5 (SW)
- Shaft weight: 40 grams (A), 38 grams (L)
- Grip weight: 35 grams (A), 32 grams (L)
Established in 1971, Maruman Golf is one of the world's premium golf equipment manufacturers. From the beginning, Maruman has been dedicated to pioneering innovative, cutting-edge golf equipment technology and has achieved a worldwide reputation for making superior quality products that exceed golfers' needs and delight their senses.
Maruman products have, in fact, been out in front of its competition in terms of technological innovation from the very beginning, and the company continues that tradition to this day.Among the key golf equipment innovations produced by Maruman over the years is the introduction of the first metal wood and the first high COR drivers in the golf industry. Maruman also was the first company to incorporate Nano Technology into golf equipment.