The Majesty golf club is mastered in the realization of boundless desires for all golfers. Unrestrained enthusiam has taken the rag off the bush being supported by the firm in purpose, excellent technology, a wealth of creativity and enthusiasm .
Designed for players who seek the ultimate golf clubs, the Majesty Prestigio Gold Premium Driver combines the Maruman's ultimate cutting-edge technology with their exceptional craftsmanship acquired through 38 years of devotion to the production of top-of-the-line golf clubs. The state of the art Gold Premium Driver is ideally structured in top grade titanium with a supreme, low CG design. The lean head structure strengthens the club head to produce the ultimate trajectory creating higher launch and longer distance. The club head is mirror grinded and polished and then ion plated to "pure gold" creating an rarified and exquisite appearance.
The Gold Premium Driver is paired with a shaft that uses a nano-technology Fullerence Titanium ultra-thin carbon sheet rolled and bonded by a minimum amount of resin to achieve undeniable bowing power. This high bow-power shaft accomplishes the most effective flicking motion possible to the swing to bring in additional yards and control. Unmatched in looks and performance, the Majesty Prestigio Driver sets the standard in premium golf clubs.
Materials and Processes:
- Top: 6-4 Titanium Grades; Sinking Forged Process
- Sole: 3-1-1-1 Titanium; Sinking Forged Process
- Face Center: High Modulus Toughest Titanium; Mealing Process + High Precision Laser Welding
- Face Fringe: Low Gravity Fullerene Titanium; High Quality Casting Process
- Finishing: Mirror Finishing + Pure Gold I.P.
- Coating: Pure Gold + Brown Ruby Gradation
- Loft: 10.5 degrees
- Lie: 61 degrees
- Progression: 17.4 millimeters
- Head Volume: 460cc
- Length: 45.75
- Swing Weight: DO
Majesty Prestigio Gold Premium Shaft and Grip:
- Flex: Regular
- Weight: 40 grams
- Torque: 5.2
- Kick Point: Low
- Material: High Intensity, High Elasticity Carbon + Fullerene
- Finish: Pure Golded IP + Brown Ruby Gradation
- Grip Name: MJ Vib non Light
- Weight: 35 grams
- Inner Dia: D