Brand New State Of The Art Golf Clubs, The 2010 Majesty Gold Premium Clubs Offer Alluring Combination Of Optimum Performance And Exquistte Appearance. Ideally Structured In Top Grade Titanium, The Majesty Club Head Is Mirror Grinded And Polished, Then Ion Plated To "Pure Gold" - To Surpass The Expectation Of Golfers Who Seek The Ultimate In Performance And Appearance.
Designed for players who seek the ultimate golf clubs, the Majesty Prestigio Gold Premium Fairway Wood combines the Maruman's ultimate cutting-edge technology with their exceptional craftsmanship acquired through 38 years of devotion to the production of top-of-the-line golf clubs. The state of the art Gold Premium Fairway is ideally structured in top grade titanium with a low CG "Hybrid Structure" for low spin and maximum distance. The club head is mirror grinded and polished and then ion plated in "pure gold" creating an rarified and exquisite appearance.
The Gold Premium Fairway Wood is paired with a shaft that uses a nano-technology Fullerence Titanium ultra-thin carbon sheet rolled and bonded by a minimum amount of resin to achieve undeniable bowing power. This high bow-power shaft accomplishes the most effective flicking motion possible to the swing to bring in additional yards and control. Unmatched in looks and performance, the Majesty Prestigio Fairway Wood sets the standard in premium golf clubs.
- Top Material: 6-4 Titanium Grade 5
- Top Manufacturing Method: Sinking Forged Process
- Sole Material: 3-1-1-1 Titanium + Triple Tungsten Weight
- Sole Manufacturing Method: Sinking Forged Process
- Face-Center Material: High Modulus Toughest Titanium
- Face-Center Manufacturing Method: High Precision Laser Welding
- Face-Fringe Material: Low Gravity Fullerene Titanium
- Face-Fringe Manufacturing Method: High Quality Casting Process
- Finish: Mirror Finishing + Pure Gold I.P.
- Coating: Pure Gold + Brown Ruby Gradation
Majesty Prestigio Gold Premium Shaft and Grip:
- Flex: Regular
- Weight: 40 grams
- Torque: 5.2
- Kick Point: Low
- Material: High Intensity, High Elasticity Carbon + Fullerene
- Finish: Pure Golded IP + Brown Ruby Gradation
- Grip Name: MJ Vib non Light
- Weight: 35 grams
- Inner Dia: D
|Wood ||Loft ||Lie ||Progression ||Head Volume ||Length ||Weight |
|#3 ||16 degrees ||58.5 degrees ||16 millimeters ||217cc ||43 inches ||D0 |
|#5 ||20 degrees ||59.5 degrees ||17 millimeters ||210cc ||42.5 inches ||D0 |