Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 21, 2012 8:18:34 AM PST
E. Luna says:
http://marvel.com/news/story/19735/marvels_cinematic_universe_phase_one_collection

It looks like Marvel just announced this today, they changed the box slightly.

Posted on Nov 23, 2012 12:43:55 PM PST
Trentaferd says:
Are those of us who pre-ordered this set back when it was first announced going to get the low price (~$140) guarantee from before it was delayed, or will it be starting fresh at $200, or whatever it is at now? Anybody know?

Posted on Nov 24, 2012 1:55:55 PM PST
PlayItLoud says:
I have it pre-ordered since day 1 and its still at $139+ on my order list.

Posted on Nov 25, 2012 11:57:51 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 25, 2012 11:58:56 AM PST
Same here, no change. Besides, I also got the Avengers DVD/Blu-Ray combo for free from Amazon to tide me over until this set drops and I have been happy with that in the meantime. Thanks, Amazon! Great customer service and way to look out for your loyal customers!
I guess patience paid off in this case considering all the newly added stuff that they are announcing and have confirmed for this set that will make it even better!
To those that cancelled and are now complaining about the price or content, guess you should've thought twice before listening to all the rumors and wanna be reviewers out there who rated this set low because they possibly couldn't afford it the first time around!
Sorry you are gonna miss out on this great deal that is getting even greater as the months go on!

Posted on Nov 29, 2012 11:04:41 AM PST
Nice work Amazon! i kept my pre-order live and waited it out ...and man am i glad i did! I get this set for $136 plus the free dvd that we were sent as an apology (for something they could not control no less) I just saw the order was placed today and i'm super stoked!

Posted on Dec 6, 2012 3:28:33 PM PST
My previous pre-order isn't showing up in my order history anymore I'm about to call and see what's going on. I had this pre-ordered at the original $140 so there's no way I'm gonna pay $200 for it.

Posted on Jan 1, 2013 12:10:23 PM PST
J. Berning says:
I sure wish I would have kept my $136 pre order.
The price will likely drop a bit from the current $197, but I don't if it will be priced at $136 if Disney or Marvel had to pay a bunch of money to license that case.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 1, 2013 12:19:31 PM PST
J. Berning says:
I can't tell from looking at the case what was changed ?
It looks almost identical to me.

Posted on Feb 8, 2013 7:38:35 AM PST
Hmm Amazon didn't send me a free copy of Avengers. LOL bought a flat screen TV and a Blueray Player just for this. Amazon send me my copy please.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Marvel Cinematic Universe: Phase One - Avengers Assembled (Iron Man / The Incredible Hulk / Iron Man 2 / Thor / Captain America: The First Avenger / The Avengers) [Blu-ray]
Marvel Cinematic Universe: Phase One - Avengers Assembled (Iron Man / The Incredible Hulk / Iron Man 2 / Thor / Captain America: The First Avenger / The Avengers) [Blu-ray] by Robert Downey Jr. (Blu-ray - 2013)
4.3 out of 5 stars   (582)