4.0 out of 5 stars My 4 Year Old Loves It
Published on April 8, 2011 by Robbie-Doo

1.0 out of 5 stars Wolverine Vs Captain America
I got this toy for my son and on the first day of playing whith it wolverines feet broke OFF! the figures are too small compared to other toys like this. the wolverines claws are rubber and bend really easy! this would make a better collectors item then a toy for kids. I sent back to ToyWiz and they refused to refund or replace. They said "we had cut off the feet". Check...
Published 19 months ago by Willie Lass

4.0 out of 5 stars My 4 Year Old Loves It, April 8, 2011
= Durability:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Marvel Comic 2 Pack Wolverine Vs Captain America (Toy)
A great set of two great superheroes. My 4 year old son just loves them both. The only issue that I have with both toys is that their heads and limbs pop off way too easily. Sure, they pop right back on... but the heads are small and easy to lose. Plus, I have younger sons that I worry about because the heads on these toys are serious choke hazards. I am thinking about super-glueing the heads on. But otherwise, they are pretty durable in that they snap back together when broken.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper at Target, March 31, 2011
This review is from: Marvel Comic 2 Pack Wolverine Vs Captain America (Toy)
I found these action figures at Target for $14.99 after I ordered them here and paid almost twenty bucks for. I would recommend shopping around before buying.

5.0 out of 5 stars First Captain America action figure I got!!, March 31, 2014
This review is from: Marvel Comic 2 Pack Wolverine Vs Captain America (Toy)
This comic pack is amazing and a must buy. Got this set at Walmart for a cheap price. I love the Captain America figure the most. Both figures have with stand years of playing. The comic is very amazing it hooked me for a while. Definitely a must buy for any Captain America or Wolverine fan . Both figures are loaded with articulation or movement.

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME SELLER!!!, February 7, 2014
This review is from: Marvel Comic 2 Pack Wolverine Vs Captain America (Toy)
GREAT COMBO SET!!! I LOVE THE FIGURES CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEW GZ TO COME OUT IN MAY, HELL YA!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Comic and 2-pack Wolverine & Capt. America Figures, July 3, 2013
This review is from: Marvel Comic 2 Pack Wolverine Vs Captain America (Toy)
This is a great comic and 2-pack figure set. This set would be wonderful for a collector or older child. I don't recommend for a young child because of small parts and moveable head, arms, and legs that might break off with hard play. I recommend this product and seller. Thanks!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice present., January 10, 2013
Bought this as a present for grandson. he was very thrilled with it. the figures seemed a little small to me,
but I guess that is what they are suppose to be. also includes a comic book.

4.0 out of 5 stars Captian is cool Wolverine so so., March 11, 2012
This review is from: Marvel Comic 2 Pack Wolverine Vs Captain America (Toy)
Like I said in the header here. The Captian America figure seems pretty cool and the paint is pretty good on him seems some what durable all the articulation points seem to be fairly nice not to snug and not to loose.

But when it comes to the Wolverine figure everything is pretty much the same with him as with the Captian America figure except the feet look odd and don't line up very good with the legs at the ankle joint is a matter of fact they kind of look bent ot crooked and I have noticed that on others in the store that is just how they seem to be made. So all in all with the Wolverine figure paint end every thing is pretty cool with the exception of the ankle joints and feet they seem flimsy and look awkward. But at least Captian is Cool!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Better pictures, July 22, 2011
This review is from: Marvel Comic 2 Pack Wolverine Vs Captain America (Toy)
I just received this toy and overall I like them and they make an excellent addition to my collection. The pictures on Amazon need to be better because I was unaware that Captain America's shield had Wolverine claw marks on it. I bought this toy specifically for the original Captain America because the other Marvel Universe Captain America is the Ultimate edition which does not have the wings on his head.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 30, 2014