Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on December 23, 2012
Bought this for our son (for Christmas) who is learning to tell time. It is perfect! Each hand tells you what that hand is used for (The minute hand, the hour hand. . .) It has numbers for each hour and also minutes by 5's (5, 10, 15, 10 . . . ect.) I think this will really help my child who is learning and wants so badly to tell time! And of course since it is avengers it is also "cool". Overall, very inexpensive, fun and educational product!
on February 26, 2013
I figured this was a slam dunk. They love the avengers and they steal my watches all the time. So this seemed a great choice for their first watch and for them to learn to tell time. But the don't like wearing it much and take it off all the time. Then they can't find them. They tell me it is not uncomfortable so I am not sure why they won't leave it on. Maybe it would be the same with any watch at the moment. The design is well done and it should work as intended ... if I can get them to keep it on for more than five minutes at a time.
on July 9, 2013
My 5YO son received this for Christmas and wore it everyday for awhile and learned how to tell time fast since it was so easy (he was always telling US what time it is). However, only 6 months later it stopped keeping accurate time so he doesn't use it any longer. Perhaps it needs a new battery? But 6 mos seems like a very short battery life.
on December 21, 2012
I ordered this watch for my 7yr old and I was very pleased at the quality of the watch. I thought that the entire watch would be plastic, but only the watch band is plastic. It is reallybeasy to read, and the hands are labled as a reminder of which hand is which. I also love the fact that the seconds are numbered by five at a time. This was a really good buy.
on February 12, 2013
This watch was a gift for my 5 yr old son and he loved it. The only reason I didn't give it s 5 star is because it gets scratched easily. He is 5 so he's not very careful with it. but the hands for hour and minutes are great for him to tell time.
on January 2, 2013
I bought two of these for my 7 year old twin boys, and they are simply awesome. They are not only teaching the boys to tell time, but also to be responsible, taking them on and off when applicable. They love them, and they feel like big boys because they get to wear a "rea" watch like me. Absolutely perfect.
on December 18, 2012
Wonderful products! Ordered both the avengers and the Spider-Man watch for my 5 & 3 yr old boys for Xmas. They came in a case and are ready to be wrapped! My kids are going to live these watches and you can't beat the price!!
I've looked for a long time for watches for the boys and these are fun and look really durable. Not cheap looking at all.
on January 7, 2013
Awesome watch for a child learning to tell time. My son loves the bright characters. Dials are easy to see. Definitely would recommend to other parents.
on January 3, 2013
If your kiddo is having trouble with telling time get this watch!!! Got it as a lightning deal and love it.
on January 10, 2013
6 yr old son is able to put it on his own wrist. Works like a watch is supposed to.