Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Marvel Comics Captain America Shield Men's Navy T-shirt L
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on August 7, 2015
Got this shirt for my 6 year old to wear as a night shirt. It fits her so for a man I think it would be too small. Quality is good. She is thrilled with it. Overall good shirt didn't shrink help up nice in the wash. Would just suggest buying a size bigger.
on March 14, 2016
The shirt is really nice, they sent me the wrong one however. I ordered the navy one with a solid print and received the distressed shield one. The color is very nice and rich, i do like it. I wish it was the one i paid for though. It was my first time buying a shirt online and was satisfied with it still. My biggest worry about it, was it being to small, but it fits perfectly. I really don't feel like going through the process of returning the shirt and getting the one i ordered, i dont know if its complicated or not so i dont find it worth it. It came really fast too. I ordered it Thursday and got it Monday (i choose free shipping too). Overall i am happy with this purchase though, fits practically, rich color, nice contrast, iron man is by far better though!
on December 16, 2014
Any fan of comic book heros should get this shirt. The material feels great, it looks great and the distressed logo I think epitomizes Captain America, battle tested, but strong and tough. Purchased it as a gift for my room and I wish there was a female version of this so I could get one for myself!
on August 27, 2014
Awesome shirt...fit perfectly...Made from a heavier cotton which I like....shipped ahead of time and free shipping!!!!! Very Happy with purchase and company...would order from them again and definitely recommend others to use seller.
on April 24, 2013
It sounds weird but the graphic on this shirt is much larger than other Cap shirts and when the shirt arrived the inside of the graphic was somewhat sticky. It will definitely need a wash before being worn.

These things aside the shirt was as expected.
on July 6, 2012
Good quality shirt. The size comes smaller than standard though. It's fitted or modern fit or whatever it's called. So if your usual sz is small, i'd go for a Large one since mine shrunk after i put in the dryer.
on October 8, 2012
The sm mens shirt fit fine. My daughter usually wears a youth 14/16 but the reviews stated the shirt ran sm. And it did because it fit my daughter just fine and she wore it to her super hero rally at school.
on April 8, 2007
My husband is a huge Captain America fan so I was thrilled when I found this shirt and got in time for Christmas. He's a big guy so I ordered an X-Large and that IS the size on the tag, but this shirt is not an extra large by any stretch of the imagination. My husband had to give it to our 11 year old son. He is the smallest kid in his 6th grade class and it fits him perfectly. And now we've heard that Captain America is dead. Will the disappointments ever end?
on July 16, 2010
Description says "Men's" t-shirt but the XL fits snuggly on my petite wife. This seems like kids sizes. I doubt the largest size offered will fit an average sized man.
on July 17, 2015
Order and wear a Captain America Shield shirt and you'll get one compliment after another!! This is a good looking shirt with great royal blue, red, and white color definition, well made and the large is a perfect large. Be sure to turn shirt inside out before washing and wash with cold water and hang dry and you'll be looking fine for a long time.

Thanks Newbury-Comics for having a fun product that's a real treat to wear!!