5.0 out of 5 stars nice
Good quality same as in the picture exactly what i need it , good price and deal .i like it
Published 8 months ago by Samer Al rawi

1.0 out of 5 stars not worth the $
Published on July 8, 2012 by seraphicD

1.0 out of 5 stars not worth the $, July 8, 2012
seraphicD (midwest, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Marvel Comics Kids' SPM038T Spiderman gift tin set Watch (Watch)
My 5 year old twins LOVE this watch. Unfortunately, it really is JUNK. Not only that, but we ordered 2 sets. BOTH arrived with the faces of the watch and the clock completely scratched. I would have immediately returned it, but my boys saw me open the package, and I did not have the heart to return it and make them wait two weeks, when the piece of junk will likely break immediately anyway. Total waste of money.

3.0 out of 5 stars watch purchase, September 11, 2012
I was some what pleased with this item. When I uncovered it in the package it was all over the place. The case the watch came in had scatches.

1.0 out of 5 stars so disappointed!, September 2, 2012
Both the watch and clock faces were scratched up to the point of blurring the visability. I thought I was buying new for a birthday present and ending up being embarressed by the quality.

1.0 out of 5 stars Spiderman watch, October 8, 2012
The box is nice but we're really frustrated because the watch arrives with no battery.
You can't imagine how my 3 year old kid is disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, January 7, 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Not good, February 2, 2013
Low quality watches, China is China.
It was necessary to reveal the mechanism and self-correct contacts to watch react when buttons are pressed.
Next time do not buy it.
I do not recommend it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke my Kid's Heart, December 31, 2012
Arrived 1) broken (the watch can't be set and just flashes the same time and date ALL OF THE TIME, even with a new battery; the clock started working but now the minute hand just broke) and, 2) as others have said, scratched across the face of both the watch and the clock. Seriously!? Save your money...made my kid sad on Xmas morning. For shame!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth it, December 28, 2012
This watch only looks good. It does not funtion like a watch should......tellling time! Not worth the money even if it is free.

5.0 out of 5 stars spiderman watch, December 26, 2012
I bought this for my grandson and was so surprised when he came through with a clock for along side his bed. Also comes in a tin which is a perfect size to use for crayons or craft items.
this is made well and a perfect gift for a young child.

4.0 out of 5 stars Christmas gift, December 25, 2012
This gift made my five year old very happy on Christmas morning. I also loved the tin box it came in - reminded me of the tin lunch boxes we had as kids!

Rate and Discover Movies