Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on July 8, 2012
My 5 year old twins LOVE this watch. Unfortunately, it really is JUNK. Not only that, but we ordered 2 sets. BOTH arrived with the faces of the watch and the clock completely scratched. I would have immediately returned it, but my boys saw me open the package, and I did not have the heart to return it and make them wait two weeks, when the piece of junk will likely break immediately anyway. Total waste of money.
on September 11, 2012
I was some what pleased with this item. When I uncovered it in the package it was all over the place. The case the watch came in had scatches.
on December 11, 2012
I chose this rating which is quite rare, because this order arrived earlier than expected which was great for the holiday. It was more than what I had expected as it came in a very nice tin case with an additional clock for his room. The set was packaged well and the watch looked just like the description on the site.
on September 2, 2012
Both the watch and clock faces were scratched up to the point of blurring the visability. I thought I was buying new for a birthday present and ending up being embarressed by the quality.
on December 26, 2012
I bought this for my grandson and was so surprised when he came through with a clock for along side his bed. Also comes in a tin which is a perfect size to use for crayons or craft items.
this is made well and a perfect gift for a young child.
on February 2, 2013
Low quality watches, China is China.
It was necessary to reveal the mechanism and self-correct contacts to watch react when buttons are pressed.
Next time do not buy it.
I do not recommend it.
on December 31, 2012
Arrived 1) broken (the watch can't be set and just flashes the same time and date ALL OF THE TIME, even with a new battery; the clock started working but now the minute hand just broke) and, 2) as others have said, scratched across the face of both the watch and the clock. Seriously!? Save your money...made my kid sad on Xmas morning. For shame!!!
on November 27, 2012
Both the clock and watch were very scratched. The entire set looked used. I had to double check that I hadn't accidentally bought it used but in fact it's supposed to be new....I'm debating whether or not I should return it because it looks so worn!
on October 8, 2012
The box is nice but we're really frustrated because the watch arrives with no battery.
You can't imagine how my 3 year old kid is disappointed.
on December 25, 2012
This gift made my five year old very happy on Christmas morning. I also loved the tin box it came in - reminded me of the tin lunch boxes we had as kids!