Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Marvel Kids' SPMKQ500 "Spider-Man Time Teacher" Watch
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on December 10, 2014
This is a great idea however the face of the watch is very small. It's a good size for a small child's arm, but it is difficult to read the numbers, hours and minutes. It would be better if it was just a little bigger.
on April 21, 2015
Great product. Helps my autistic child tell time without all the confusion. I love the minute showing the 5, 10, 15, etc. such a great watch. love the Spiderman design/pictures on it. Purchased for a Christmas gift and 4 months later the bar on the back fell off. Not sure if I am going to send back for the repair AND if it can be done .. but the watch still locks .. and the main interest if the actual face of the watch that I am promoting.
on October 18, 2013
the watch is very cute. I liked the idea of having the hour and minute hand labeled, as well as the extra numbers on the face for telling time. it appeared bigger on the computer than it did when it arrived. I am hoping that the boy that it was purchased for won't notice how small everything is. I am sure that at his age his eyesight is much better than mine.
on December 28, 2014
My 4 year old is amazed at his new Spiderman watch. I hope to teach him to tell time with it. So far he is doing amazingly well with treating it was respect and taking care of it. Oh and not losing it. hehe. It is adorable with the labeled hands and the minutes marked off.
on January 19, 2015
Great watch. My son loves spiderman. He actually will read the time off of his watch and tell me. He has now been better at when i give him a time to leave and he is actually ready. Great Learning watch too. Quality pretty good.
on October 5, 2013
Its a cute watch but not what I was expecting.. This says its a time teacher watch... I no way is the face big enough to help teach a child to tell time. Cute but way t small for the purpose I purchased it for.. Ill return this and look for another watch maybe one that talks.
on December 5, 2014
I really like this watch and my 4 year old son absolutely loves it! I would give this 5 stars but it came with a dead battery. I would have returned it but since it was a last minute birthday present I just replaced the battery at radio shack.
on January 20, 2015
Unfortunately, this watch came and I thought the battery just needed to be replaced, bought another battery, and it did not work.
This was a Christmas gift for my 6 year old. The watch I would not recommend buying :(
on April 28, 2014
My son loves spiderman so i bought this for his birthday. it is helping him with telling time but i did think that the face of the watch would be a little bit bigger for reading the numbers. other that the size its great.
on April 21, 2014
This appears to be fine, of course since it arrived with a dead battery, I haven't had a chance to see if it really works. Assuming that it functions ok, this is an ok watch for the price.

See 1 answered question