5.0 out of 5 stars Grandson loves it!
My grandson was asking for a watch and this fit the bill! Loved that there were different choices of superheroes! He wears it all the time.
Published 20 months ago by Candace Deegan

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Teacher- Not Comfortable
Published 12 months ago by M. Webb

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Teacher- Not Comfortable, March 5, 2014
This review is from: Marvel Comics Kids' W000134 "Time Teacher" Captain America Stainless Steel Watch (Watch)
We purchased for our kindergartner as he was learning to tell time in school. I think it is a great way to teach kids to read a clock. My son loves the look of the watch, but he constantly complains the band is not comfortable. The band has a section that doubles up and tucks back under the band. The "extra" part that goes back under just rubs the wrong way and now he rarely wants to wear it. His brother has a similar timex watch that they both love to wear and is comfortable. I assumed when purchasing this would be the same kind of watch, but I was wrong the band is shaped weird. I'll post a picture of what I am talking about regarding the overlap on the band.

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandson loves it!, July 6, 2013
Candace Deegan (SCOTTSDALE, AZ, US) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars good enough except the band, June 13, 2013
i bought it for my 7 year old son. The band disturbed his wrist so i changed it. Cute watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, January 8, 2013
Captain America is my youngest grandson's hero. He loves his watch. Great watch built well. This was an excellent purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Value If You Can Catch It On Sale, December 30, 2014
I managed to grab this watch while it was a lightning deal, priced significantly lower than what appears to be the regular pricing. My rating might be a half star lower at the regular price point. The watch and wristband are both solid builds though the strap can be irritating over a long period of wear. The numbers for both hours and minutes are both easily readable and the hands are contrasted nicely as well. Our son loves it and has quickly taken to telling the time thanks to this watch.

4.0 out of 5 stars good for teaching, June 14, 2012
why not get your kid something fun that will teach him how to tell time the old fashioned way?? quality seems to be good

5.0 out of 5 stars This is an excellent watch for kids learning to tell the time, February 9, 2014
Easy to read and to use. Great for kids learning to tell the time? My six year old loves it

5.0 out of 5 stars Power rangers watch, January 14, 2014
My 6 year old grandson put this watch on and even wore it to bed the first night. It has the hour hand and the minute hand marked to help teach him to tell time. Seems to be sturdily made.

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality product., December 29, 2013
I would recommend this product. It has a quality look and appears to be quite durable. Our 7 year old grandson loves his watch!

5.0 out of 5 stars Our 6-year old grandson was thrilled with thiswatch. He actually learned how to tell time in ..., December 29, 2014
L. R. Hofland (Milwaukee, WI USA) - See all my reviews
Our 6-year old grandson was thrilled with this watch. He actually learned how to tell time in less than 15 minutes...after struggling for months! His parents tell us he is approaching complete strangers to inform them of the "current time!" The watch seems to be well-made, and he liked the Captain America graphic.