5.0 out of 5 stars Grandson loves it!
My grandson was asking for a watch and this fit the bill! Loved that there were different choices of superheroes! He wears it all the time.
Published 17 months ago by Candace Deegan

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Teacher- Not Comfortable
Published 9 months ago by M. Webb

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandson loves it!, July 6, 2013
Candace Deegan (SCOTTSDALE, AZ, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Marvel Comics Kids' W000134 "Time Teacher" Captain America Stainless Steel Watch (Watch)

4.0 out of 5 stars good enough except the band, June 13, 2013
i bought it for my 7 year old son. The band disturbed his wrist so i changed it. Cute watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, January 8, 2013
Captain America is my youngest grandson's hero. He loves his watch. Great watch built well. This was an excellent purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars good for teaching, June 14, 2012
why not get your kid something fun that will teach him how to tell time the old fashioned way?? quality seems to be good

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Teacher- Not Comfortable, March 5, 2014
We purchased for our kindergartner as he was learning to tell time in school. I think it is a great way to teach kids to read a clock. My son loves the look of the watch, but he constantly complains the band is not comfortable. The band has a section that doubles up and tucks back under the band. The "extra" part that goes back under just rubs the wrong way and now he rarely wants to wear it. His brother has a similar timex watch that they both love to wear and is comfortable. I assumed when purchasing this would be the same kind of watch, but I was wrong the band is shaped weird. I'll post a picture of what I am talking about regarding the overlap on the band.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is an excellent watch for kids learning to tell the time, February 9, 2014
Easy to read and to use. Great for kids learning to tell the time? My six year old loves it

5.0 out of 5 stars Power rangers watch, January 14, 2014
My 6 year old grandson put this watch on and even wore it to bed the first night. It has the hour hand and the minute hand marked to help teach him to tell time. Seems to be sturdily made.

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality product., December 29, 2013
I would recommend this product. It has a quality look and appears to be quite durable. Our 7 year old grandson loves his watch!

2.0 out of 5 stars How disappointing., October 1, 2014
I was very disappointed when I opened the package. It looks cheap and was poorly crated. It was not worth what I paid for it. it's not worth the time and effort to send it back. I would not recommend anyone purchase this from this company. I hope my nephew will understand and hopefully like it.

5.0 out of 5 stars it looks just like the picture, December 10, 2014
I bought this Christmas present for my 5 year old grandson, a Capt America fan, who will soon be learning to tell time...so it is perfect. It looks just like the picture, no surprises. The band is velcro so he should be able to get it on and off with ease.