Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro STEM

on November 30, 2014
Boy I sure made the right decision to purchase this sweater!

Not only do I love Iron man, I've always wanted to go in style in the winter since winter is one of my favorite seasons. Cause of all the fashionable sweaters they make such as this one. As soon as it came to me the next day and I tried it on, man it was warm and toasty in the inside and the hood part looked hella cool to since it was the head design. So if you're a Marvel fan and you happen to like Iron man as well, then Buy this! Trust me You're gonna like the way you look in it, I guarantee it! :)
on July 21, 2015
My 13 year old son loves Iron Man. I got this for him for Christmas and he has wore it everywhere. He really does not like to wear coats, jackets, or hoodies but he loved this one. He would always get mad when I had to wash it cause he was worried he wouldn't have anything to wear. Overall, this was a great hoodie.
on October 21, 2015
I had bought this for my brother, being a huge Iron Man and Robert Downey Jr. fan. It looks fantastic and fits him just right since he is so tall. One of the pockets has a small hole in it, but its nothing I can't sew back together.
on June 2, 2016
Arrived in time for us to watch Captain America: Civil War (wife is Team Iron Man). Feels much nicer than expected, plenty warm for a movie theater, is of reasonable quality (not thread bare, not something that I feel will fall apart after light wear or washing, but not something I'd fight zombies in). We ordered it in large, fits me a bit loose (which is how I like and expect hoodies to fit) and makes her look silly (she likes to wear my hoodies, even though this is actually hers).
on December 25, 2014
It would be nice if the picture was accurate, I was under the impression I was getting a hoodie. Instead I have a grown man walking around in a onesie, thanks a bunch. Lol
on October 30, 2014
I bought this as a gift for one of my best friends. He LOVED it! He put it on right as soon as he got it (it as summer) and would not take it off) I looked into a few other sweaters and none looked as great as this one. Definitely worth the money!
on July 2, 2014
It gets the job done so far as jackets go. Comfy material, nice sizing, adequate shipping. Can't say I'm too impressed with the overall design but it's okay because I sew and print so I plan to tweak it a bit and add my own designs anyway. Overall, satisfactory purchase.
on February 13, 2016
I really do like it, I bought it for myself (small female) so it ended up being a bit baggy, which is to be expected. The hoodie is great, the color stitching is great but some of the smaller stitching started coming loose but nothing extreme. Great hoodie, gotten lots of compliments on it.
on January 10, 2013
I bought this sweatshirt for my 19 year old brother for Christmas and he loves it. I think it was true to size, unlike some of the other reviews. The medium fit him just fine. He loves the style and said the material on the inside was really soft and comfortable. It is well made and doesn't look "costumey" at all.
on October 7, 2015
This is sweater is AMAZING!! Not only for boys but for girls as well!! I'm at 5'5 in height and weight about 135 and I ordered a medium thinking the small wouldn't fit me. The medium was a perfect fit!!! I love the material and its perfect to wear a sweater under it as well!