5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, regardless of how low the price is!
They may offer this game at a low price, but I guarantee you that what you get out of the deal is one of the best racing sims (IMO the VERY best) on the Xbox 360, and a great 4-person brawler featuring many popular Marvel Characters.

Published on July 10, 2009 by Ferguson W. Mitchell

3.0 out of 5 stars Would've been nice to get JUST the one...
Wanted Marvel Ultimate Alliance, but not the other, but could only get together for a GOOD price. Not fond of the type of game that Forza 2 is, but perhaps it will come in handy with friends or with my nieces/nephews when they want to play....
Published 19 months ago by Jenn

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, regardless of how low the price is!, July 10, 2009
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Marvel Ultimate Alliance & Forza 2 (Paperback)

Forza 2 has great customization and car selection, and all the options to either make the game easy to difficult, depending on your preference. My friends and I have stayed up all night playing this game, trying out new cars and perfecting races. I would say a definite buy, before this game disappears before the shadow of its older brother (Forza 3). Best part? Tricking out my Porsche and then giving it my own special paint job.

Marvel Ultimate Alliance has great multiplayer, and is very simple and easy to play with people who wouldn't normally play video games. I played it with some "nubs" who had never played on a 360 before, and even they were doing well against the Marvel foes. On top of that, it's great to play with the different Marvel characters, in addition to a great story. Best part? Deadpool!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun game!, July 10, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Marvel Ultimate Alliance & Forza 2 (Paperback)
Marvel Ultimate Alliance: My granddaughter and I have played this game a lot this summer. We enjoy the teamwork aspect of it, and so far, it has not been too hard to continue. The other two grandkids can wander in and join, and then leave when they are tired of playing. The game makes it easy to add, and then turn off, the controllers. This has been a great purchase!

Forza 2: Not much for driving games. We have played a couple of times, but for the most part, Marvel Ultimate Alliance has been the most played.

4.0 out of 5 stars Addictive and fun!, November 17, 2009
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Marvel Ultimate Alliance & Forza 2 (Paperback)
These were cheap so I bought them. The Ultimate alliance was pretty addictive. I wanted to stop but couldn't do it.

5.0 out of 5 stars BOTH ARE REALLY AWESOME!, June 8, 2013
This review is from: Marvel Ultimate Alliance & Forza 2 (Paperback)
Ultimate Alliance has a ton of action, which makes it challenging and fun. Forza 2 requires a bit of skill, but still is pretty fun. Out of the two, I play Ultimate Alliance more because of the action and interesting settings.

5.0 out of 5 stars Marvel Ultimate Alliance & Forza 2, July 3, 2013
This review is from: Marvel Ultimate Alliance & Forza 2 (Paperback)
Thank you my kids loved it. Thank you very much they can not stop playing with these games.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, June 3, 2013
This review is from: Marvel Ultimate Alliance & Forza 2 (Paperback)
This game is a perfect addition to the collection of xbox games. Perfect price that comes with both games in one case. My Hubby and son love them both!

3.0 out of 5 stars Would've been nice to get JUST the one..., May 26, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!, April 2, 2013
B.G.P. (Philadelphia) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Marvel Ultimate Alliance & Forza 2 (Paperback)
I ordered this for christmas for the children. They asked for Marvel Ultimate.., but I was able to get both games for a nice price. The guys seem to be enjoying them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Grandkids love it., February 1, 2013
This review is from: Marvel Ultimate Alliance & Forza 2 (Paperback)
I purchased this for the grand kids and they seem to enjoy it. Personally, I don't play games but purchase them to entertain the grand kids. They seem to like both games having played them all weekend.

5.0 out of 5 stars marvel ultimate alliance & forza 2, January 24, 2013
This review is from: Marvel Ultimate Alliance & Forza 2 (Paperback)
I haven't played Forza 2 yet this review is about Marvel Ultimate alliance--This is my first xbox game I played and I love it. It's spoiled me for all future games to play on xbox. Only game that can compete with it is Ultimate alliance 2 which is equally if not better. I would recommend both 1 & 2 to everyone! I love that it gives a choice to play all types of different characters anytime of the game.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Marvel Ultimate Alliance & Forza 2
Marvel Ultimate Alliance & Forza 2 by Activision Inc. (Xbox 360)
$29.99 $25.01