Marvel Kids' W000103 Spider-Man Stainless Steel Time Teacher Watch
|Price:||$24.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. FREE Returns. Details|
|You Save:||$10.00 (29%)|
- Round Time Teacher Stainless Steel Watch with Marvel's Spider-Man character on dial.
- Meets or exceeds all US Govt requirements and regulations for Children's watches.
- Recommended for Ages 3-7 years old. Includes a Time Teacher Punch Out clock for Parents to Teach their Children.
- Accurate Japanese Quartz movement, scratch resistant mineral crystal, Hook and Loop Nylon strap.
- Water Resistant to 99 feet: withstands rain and splashes of water, but not showering or submersion.
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
W000103 Features: -Watch. -Band material: Nylon. -Stainless steel case. -Color: Blue. Gender: -Unisex. Style: -Children's Watches. Band Material: -Fabric. Watch Color: -Blue. Face Color: -White/Beige. Product Type: -Analog. Shape: -Round/Oval. Lifestage: -Kids.
Keep track of time with this officially licensed Marvel stainless steel kids' time teacher watch. The timepiece displays artwork from your favorite Marvel character on the face, and is designed with labeled "hour" and "minute" hands to help young ones learn how to tell time. This classic watch has a polished and matte steel finish and a precision Japanese movement for accurate timekeeping.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 6.2 x 2.1 x 1.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: China
- ASIN: B005OVGHS4
- Item model number: W000103
- Batteries: Lithium Metal batteries required.
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 15, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Marvel|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||31 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||8 millimeters|
|Band width||16 millimeters|
|Special features||water resistant|
|Item weight||1.60 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||99 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
However, this is a highly flawed teaching tool. The bezel rotates. On this watch you (presumably) are supposed to tell your kids that the white hand is for the numbers on the white face of the watch and the blue hand is for the big numbers on the blue outside ring. The outside ring will move. If the bezel rotates and a kid doesn't see, notice, or think about that design flaw he will get the wrong answer while using the tool the way he was taught.
While there are legitimate reasons why adults (and near-adults) may want to rotate the bezel of a watch, those functions are far beyond pre-schoolers who are learning to tell time. Teaching tools should be designed so it is impossible to use them correctly and get the wrong answer. I will be trying to replace this with a better designed tool as soon as my son will let me.
Oh, and the white hour hand is difficult to see on the white background. There are plenty of other colors available.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
what you'd expect for a kids watch for 4 to 7 year olds.. hope my nephew likes it..Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
Band is a little scratchy and a little less flexible so it sits funny when set to anything, but the default size.Published 5 months ago by Denise L.
I bought this for my Grandson for Christmas and he's already having an easier time with knowing the hour and minutes. And he loves Spiderman. He's even sleeping in it.Published on December 26, 2012 by C. Giovannetti