4.0 out of 5 stars Elegant wrap, very large!
I was very pleased with my Pashmina shawl. It is light weight, as expected, but very large so that it can be wrapped around a couple times to provide more warmth. I bought mine for a wedding and I think it will look very elegant. The delivery was very speedy and the color (lilac) came out as expected, slightly lighter than the swatch.
Published on October 2, 2008 by A. Dyer

1.0 out of 5 stars Pashmina shawl
The shawl is very thin, not good quality, I suspect it is not cashmere at all, but some kind of a mixture of cheap wools. The color was supposed to be expresso, not even that promise was fulfilled, it is a much lighter brown. I do not recommend this shawl at all.
Published on February 6, 2007 by K. Engels

1.0 out of 5 stars Pashmina shawl, February 6, 2007

4.0 out of 5 stars Elegant wrap, very large!, October 2, 2008
A. Dyer (Lexington, KY USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Shawls, February 1, 2013
MSDJYOUNG "Ollieoyl" (Charleston County, SC USA) - See all my reviews
Extremely well made. And just large enough to cover upper body. The feel of the fabric is soft with the pile being
just right. I bought one black and one gray.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great service, December 28, 2007
This review is from: Marvelous Large Cashmere Pashmina Shawl Stole Wrap Bandana Colors puple Size 80x36 Inches (Apparel)
To make a long story short my package was delivered on time and delivery was confirmed by HLS. I was out of town for a couple of days and obviously someone decided to steal it because I never saw it. I called the seller and received another shawl within two days at no additional charge.

I love the shawl and just ordered another one in a different color. (Shipped to a more secure address.) H. Osborne

5.0 out of 5 stars utterly beautiful, March 16, 2014
Paula (ATLANTA, GA, United States) - See all my reviews
bought as a present, for someone who has nearly everything as a lovelie. I love you and thought of you kind of present. But beyond my neurotic shopping reasons, this has a wonderful feel and hand knotted. Very soft looking

4.0 out of 5 stars It is a good quality shawl., December 14, 2013
It being a wool/silk shawl - daily use is expensive because of "dry clean only" requirement.
So many vibrant colours are available which is exciting. Very good size therefore full body wrapping is possible. Good gift item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, February 18, 2013
Another wonderful piece Pashmina I added to my Pashmina collection. Like scarves do buy one of these you will not be
at all disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Elegant, August 24, 2012
My red cashmere pashmina shawl was a great hit on my cruise. It drapped beautifully with my outfit. I am very please with my wrap.

3.0 out of 5 stars pashmina shawl, March 22, 2007
Not really all that soft considering it is supposed to be pashmina.

5.0 out of 5 stars Luxury, June 19, 2008
I purchased the celadon green shawl as a gift. The color was as more beautiful in person than it was on the screen. And the feel of it was sooo soft. Unfortunetly, I didn't notice it was part silk until I received it and the person I was buying it for doesn't wear silk. So I had to return it. If green was a good color for me I would have kept it for myself.

Rate and Discover Movies