Marware Anti-Scratch Screen Protector Kit for Kindle Fire HD 8.9"
- 3-pack ultra-clear screen protector for Kindle Fire HD 8.9" (does not fit Kindle Fire or Kindle Fire HD 7")
- Camera and light sensor die cuts optimized for easy installation
- Keeps your screen clear of finger prints and smudges
- Includes: 3 screen protectors, microfiber cleaning cloth and applicator card
(Does not fit Kindle Fire HD 7" and Kindle Fire) This product is designed to fit Kindle Fire HD 8.9".
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The Marware Anti-Scratch Screen Protector is precisely cut to cover the entire display perfectly, protecting your device from scratches, dirt, dust and foreign objects.
Top Customer Reviews
This cover does what it is supposed to do: it protects your Kindle's screen and reduces the glare - in my case it helps stop a lot of the smudgy fingerprints. This one was not too hard to line up and put on, either.
Before you install it, let me point out a couple of things:
1. Clean your Kindle's screen with the soft cloth that comes with the screen protector. DO NOT use water to assist you, but use a gentle wiping motion with the cloth. Why? You don't want to put the cover over a bunch of fingerprints or miniscule pieces of lint and have your fingerprints / lint memorialized on your Kindle! Be sure to carefully check the screen after you think you have cleaned it by holding it up sideways / at an angle in a well-lit room: you may be surprised there is one little bitty piece of dust still on the screen. If you don't remove it, you WILL see it as a bubble underneath your screen protector.
2. Be patient, line it up, and go slow! This cover doesn't have much wiggle-room to be slightly off - if you go just a fraction at an angle to one side, you will start covering the Kindle's edge / casing vs. the screen. If that happens, slowly back it up and start again.
3. Use the straight-edge or a credit card slowly working from the inside / middle to the outside. Be patient, take your time, and be consistent or that small bubble will not go away or, worse, the small bubble will become a larger bubble.
Overall, this is not too bad and does what it is supposed to do, and I think you would rather have a screen protector vs. a scratched up Kindle!
However, after that it stopped being easy. Applying wasn't the most difficult thing in the world, but also not the easiest. I followed the instructions but still found that applying the thing wasn't exactly easy. No matter how much I released and reapplied and pushed the air bubbles out, some remained. They were tiny in the end (I worked on it for quite some time) and they didn't really interfere with viewing the screen.
However, I found that certain places on my Kindle Fire HD didn't respond well (2 spots not at all for some reason) to the stylus anymore after I applied the screen protector.
There is no problem in those spots once I removed it again. So this isn't working for me! For now I prefer a responsive screen even if it does have a lot of smudges and fingerprints on it!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Perfect fit. Read the instructions for cleaning the screen before applying. Very nice price for a decent protector.Published 2 months ago by Lu
It was useless! I sent it back for a refund and never got a response. Save your money!Published 8 months ago by Aunty Lei
Stick well a little tricky to smooth out the bubbles due to its size. But once we got the bubbles out it works fine.Published 12 months ago by Sharon
worked great... easy to install...seriously much easier that the "Military grade" stuffPublished 13 months ago by JJ