Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

Color: Pink|Change
Price:$27.32+ $4.67 shipping

on November 25, 2011
There isn't a great selection of covers for the new Kindle Fire. The one offered on the Kindle Fire page is ridiculous (it happens to be made by the same people that make this one, and it's priced much higher). There are no Otterbox-style cases, which I would prefer, and the cover-style selection is is poor.

After purchasing two other styles, I gave this one a shot. I'm so glad I did. The clips fasten the Kindle Fire tightly with a satisfying snap. The Kindle Fire is secure and protected inside the nice leather cover with soft microfiber interior. Everything is safe and sound.

There is no real "stand" feature with this cover, but really, is that absolutely necessary? Would you rather have an adjustable stand on badly made cover or a good quality cover with no stand? The choice for me is clear.

If you're struggling with finding a cover for your Kindle Fire, your search is over.
1919 comments|673 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 22, 2011
I saw a similar Marware brand case in the local store that was clearly lower quality with a slip in frame edge to hold your device, and maybe that is what the "old lady" above was rating. Don't judge too quickly. I was ready to return mine when it arrived after seeing that case in the store, and seeing her review, BUT to my surprise this Marware case I ordered from Amazon was a much higher quality case than the one I saw in the store. This case is excellent with a super fit for my Kindle Fire! It has 4 clips that snap the Fire into place and the inside material is much nicer and almost feels like real suede. The cover is nice smooth black leather and I love the elastic strap to keep it closed. A+ on this case, in my opinion. I simply LOVE it! It is my favorite case over all the previous Kindle device cases I have had with other Kindles! (8
0Comment|248 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 22, 2011
I received this case today and I am impressed by how classy it looks. My favorite part are the hinges that hold the Fire, I have never liked the look of the corner straps that so many other cases have, the hinges snap right on and hold the device tightly. Really like the strap on the inside, when folding the cover over the strap is great to hold the Fire in one hand for reading. Very happy with this cover!
11 comment|56 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
This holder is functional and protects the Fire and appears to hold it firmly - that's what you want, after all, because you will drop it on occasion. They have some decent padding and a clip to secure it. The built-in strap is convenient and I like the little storage area inside the case.

This is comparable to the black leather cover that costs $45: if a leather look is not that important to you I'd recommend getting one of these (I have three Fires - one with the leather, red, and pink covers) as it is a good value. Don't forget the screen protector!
on November 27, 2011
When I first got this cover, I didn't think it functioned as a stand also, and some reviewers have commented that if you are looking for a stand you will be disappointed, so perhaps they didn't find this feature before posting their review. It actually has rubberized edges, so it can be propped up on a flat surface horizontally. I've got it propped now on my desk, and it hasn't slid or moved at all. The clips hold it securely, and the cover is well padded. Now that I understand how the "stand" part works, I'm very happy with this cover. It's a bit bulkier than what I'm used to (the cover for my Kindle Keyboard) with all the padding, so it's not quite as comfortable as I'm used to for holding, but the Fire is also a lot heavier and now that I'm used to it, I appreciate the protection the extra padding provides.
22 comments|78 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 30, 2011
This is a nice basic cover for the Kindle Fire. I chose this cover because it was priced well and had no straps the went over the corners of the screen. My kindle clipped into it easily and feels very secure. I like the rubber strips along the edges of the cover so that I can prop it up on a flat surface and watch streaming prime videos and TV. It does have a small pocket as well as a hand strap and an elastic strap to keep it closed. The leather is smooth and the brown is very dark, almost black.
on November 18, 2011
I was looking for a nice looking cover for my new Kindle Fire. This very professional looking cover fills the bill just fine. The strap keeps the cover closed when not in use and/or in my briefcase. Seems well protected. Pocket on inside cover is not suitable for much but does give me a place to put my business card to identify who it belongs to. Nicely made and looks and feels nice. If you are looking for a cover that would also be a stand you would be disapointed, but there are other models that have that feature.
44 comments|150 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 3, 2012
I pre-ordered this cover along with my Kindle Fire and received the cover a few days after my Fire arrived in mid-November. The cover looks great after a few weeks of use, but a portion of a very thin, rubbery edge on the side of the cover that opens has turned loose and fallen off. I have no other wear marks or even a scratch on the cover but am disappointed that any part of the cover has fallen apart in just 6-8 weeks of light use. I am left wondering if I will continue to have trouble or if this is a fluke. The cover has been held by hand or placed in my purse for travel. I haven't even used it to prop the device as shown in promo photo. Marware should examine this portion of the design.
22 comments|55 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 22, 2011
Case works great. Purchased it for my wife who has problems holding the Kindle fire (tendonitis). She loves it. Has no problem holding the device to read. Very comfortable.
on December 8, 2011
This cover is an excellent fit for the Kindle Fire being held securely in place by four plastic clips. The smoothe leather is neatly stitched giving a very professional look while the soft interior protects the Fire's screen when closed. There is a narrow strap that holds the cover securely closed when not in use. A wide interior strap allows the Fire to be securely held in either hand while reading. The long edge of the front and back of the cover have an rubber like material that allows the Kindle to be positioned in the horizontal position on a smooth surface. There is a small interior pouch that can be used to store small flat items such as business cards or note paper. The front and back are rigid enough to protect the Fire in the event it is dropped yet do not add excessive thickness to the overall package. The power button, USB port, speakers, and headset jacks are easily accessible. There is nothng about this cover that I can complain about. It's a great cover at a fair price.