1,004 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Third Time's a Charm
There isn't a great selection of covers for the new Kindle Fire. The one offered on the Kindle Fire page is ridiculous (it happens to be made by the same people that make this one, and it's priced much higher). There are no Otterbox-style cases, which I would prefer, and the cover-style selection is is poor.

After purchasing two other styles, I gave this one a...
Published on November 25, 2011 by Russell G. Moore

3.0 out of 5 stars Faulty Edging on Product
I pre-ordered this cover along with my Kindle Fire and received the cover a few days after my Fire arrived in mid-November. The cover looks great after a few weeks of use, but a portion of a very thin, rubbery edge on the side of the cover that opens has turned loose and fallen off. I have no other wear marks or even a scratch on the cover but am disappointed that any...
Published on January 3, 2012 by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 139 40 41101 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars everything it says, February 19, 2013
it is firm and soft and black and helps to protect my kindle; that is all i wanted and it is what i got.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, February 19, 2013
This product is perfect for the Kindle. Easy to install and very durable. I would recommend this product to purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars My Father likes this., February 18, 2013
I purchased this along with the Kindle for my 87 year old father for Christmas. His bible scriptures were getting too heavy for him to carry to church each Sunday. He loves the Kindle and this leather case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Kindle Fire Cover, February 17, 2013
This review is from: Marware Eco-Vue Genuine Leather Case Cover for Kindle Fire, Pink (does not fit Kindle Fire HD) (Accessory)
Bought this for my wife's Kindle Fire. Great price and protects Kindle. Would recommend this to anyone who wants a stylish cover for an affordable price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Me!, February 17, 2013
This Eco-Vue Genuine Leather Case Cover is a great value, durable, smart-looking and works perfectly for protecting my Kindle! It meets all my expectations!

4.0 out of 5 stars Overall nice case, February 17, 2013
I am happy with this purchase. The case holds my kindle very nicely it does exactly what it says it will do. It is durable and protects my kindle. I would purchase it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Case Cover, February 17, 2013
Marsha Rose (New City, NY USA) - See all my reviews
I like this cover very much. It's soft, with my Kindle enclosed, it's almost like holding a book in my hands.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, February 17, 2013
I just wanted a plain and simple case to protect my Kindle. This fits those needs nicely and at a great price.

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm holding it right now!, February 17, 2013
This is the perfect "outfit" for my Kindle Fire. It protects the device, makes it easy to hold and is really pretty in the red that I bought! I also have a hard shell case, which is protective, but it is too cumbersome for my purse and will not hold my Kindle Fire when in use. I highly recommend the Mareware Eco-Vue case!

5.0 out of 5 stars from steve, February 16, 2013
excellent product will use again for other items, bought this item as a xmas present and they loved it, still in great shape after 2 years

‹ Previous | 139 40 41101 | Next ›