5.0 out of 5 stars First cover for my first Kindle
I like purple and the fact that I can hold my Kindle by one hand while I'm standing and enjoying reading in crowded train here in Japan. Very satisfied, I like the texture too and it was delivered on few days, so thanks!
Published 19 months ago by Petra Matsumoto

3.0 out of 5 stars Functionally good, could be better
Published 19 months ago by TARUN

5.0 out of 5 stars First cover for my first Kindle, November 28, 2012
This review is from: Marware Eco-Vue Leather Kindle Folio, Purple (Fits Kindle Keyboard) (Accessory)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cover!, November 25, 2012
I've had the purple Marware Eco-Vue Leather Kindle Folio for almost 4 months now & I love it! It fits my Kindle Keyboard perfectly! The leather cover is soft and the lining inside is soft too. I like the strap inside that I can insert my hand through to read one-handed without cramping my hand. Other reviewers mentioned a strong chemical smell when the cover was first opened - I did not notice this. I love this cover and just might have to get it in other colors!

3.0 out of 5 stars Functionally good, could be better, November 28, 2012
Basically, I wanted to buy something that protected by kindle, which this does perfectly. The color and quality are quite acceptable for the price this comes for. However, having used this for a month now, I see that the elastic band is starting to slack a bit (it is not as taut as it was when it was new and fresh). It still does the job, but am hoping that it does not slack off anymore. Another little thing is that using the arrow key (right direction) becomes a bit constrained with the cover.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my kindle, November 29, 2012
I bought the case because it is my favorite color. I love it because of the handle in the back. It makes holding the kindle more secure. It is the perfect, basic kindle case. My daughter has the kindle case with a light in it and she is jealous of mine. She asks if she can borrow it all time.

5.0 out of 5 stars love my folio, November 27, 2012
I would recommend this product to everyone. It really helps keep my kindle safe and clean. I thought it might be hard or uncomfortable to use, but it isn't. I love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's perfect!, November 20, 2012
I love the color, very durable, and highly recommend it! Fits perfectly inside any handbag. Again I am really enjoying it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Marware Eco-Value Leather Kindle Folio, November 18, 2012
Judith A. Reiter (Georgetown, Texas United States) - See all my reviews
I like this cover; it protects my Kindle Keyboard very well and is easy to slip into my purse. The elastic strap holds everything securely, which I love; however I fear it will probably also be the first thing to wear out because I use it every time I use the Kindle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kristen, November 16, 2012
The cover is perfect! Easy to use, leather is easy to clean and bends back so you can hold and read with one hand- has a hand strap.
Compace and thin - not bulky.
I love the color and how it holds the kindle securely.
Well worth the money!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Perfect case for the Kindle Keyboard, September 1, 2012
This case fits the Kindle(keyboard version) perfectly and is not nearly as expensive as any of the other cases advertised. Just make sure to buy a light if you want to read at nights. I bought the Mighty Bright TravelFlex Book Light which works perfectly. Oh I almost forgot to mention that I was able to get this in the exact colour I wanted.

Update ; 11 months later amending my previous 5 star rating to a 3 star
Okay guys the elastic to hold the case close has already worn out after only about 6 months and don't try to clean this case using too much water as the inner support is made from hard cardboard that will loose its shape when wet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Folio, October 6, 2011
Not only does this folio protect my beloved kindle so I can slip it into my purse, large pocket or bag, but it is very stylish and I LOVE the color! It fits perfectly and it is easy to handle. I do not use the elastic because it stays open when I fold the cover back and there is no need for it. Thank you for such a great product.

Rate and Discover Movies