Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on November 25, 2012
I've had the purple Marware Eco-Vue Leather Kindle Folio for almost 4 months now & I love it! It fits my Kindle Keyboard perfectly! The leather cover is soft and the lining inside is soft too. I like the strap inside that I can insert my hand through to read one-handed without cramping my hand. Other reviewers mentioned a strong chemical smell when the cover was first opened - I did not notice this. I love this cover and just might have to get it in other colors!
on November 28, 2012
I like purple and the fact that I can hold my Kindle by one hand while I'm standing and enjoying reading in crowded train here in Japan. Very satisfied, I like the texture too and it was delivered on few days, so thanks!
on November 28, 2012
Basically, I wanted to buy something that protected by kindle, which this does perfectly. The color and quality are quite acceptable for the price this comes for. However, having used this for a month now, I see that the elastic band is starting to slack a bit (it is not as taut as it was when it was new and fresh). It still does the job, but am hoping that it does not slack off anymore. Another little thing is that using the arrow key (right direction) becomes a bit constrained with the cover.
on September 1, 2012
This case fits the Kindle(keyboard version) perfectly and is not nearly as expensive as any of the other cases advertised. Just make sure to buy a light if you want to read at nights. I bought the Mighty Bright TravelFlex Book Light which works perfectly. Oh I almost forgot to mention that I was able to get this in the exact colour I wanted.

Update ; 11 months later amending my previous 5 star rating to a 3 star
Okay guys the elastic to hold the case close has already worn out after only about 6 months and don't try to clean this case using too much water as the inner support is made from hard cardboard that will loose its shape when wet.
on April 10, 2014
I bought this for my Kindle Keyboard and it works perfectly!

It fits very snuggly and feels very secure, I never worry about anything happening to the Kindle. The color is beautiful and pretty true to the picture, the purple is maybe a little deeper in real life, but I love it. The black elastic band is very secure.

The thick elastic band for your hand to slide through is really well-made and fits nicely into my larger sized hand.

I'm so glad I bought this, I think it's so cute and really makes using my Kindler easier and more fun.
on July 20, 2013
I really like this case. The hand grip is more useful than I thought originally (although it does stretch out over a long enough time). It stands up nicely on it's side so I can read while lying on my right side in bed. The purple basically matches the color in the picture (it's a tiny bit darker, but I've never seen such bright purple leather, so that makes sense.) The leather is high quality, and treated well so it repels liquids mostly (so long as you wipe it off soon after). The only quality problem I've seen is that the threads come loose over time. However, I've had it 9 months and used it hard.
on September 27, 2012
I ordered the cover at the same time I ordered my Kindle Keyboard (Which I also LOVE!). This cover seemed the best option for the price and the features. I don't believe I was wrong. The cover didn't come with install instructions, but it's very straightforward and easy to figure out how it fits on the Kindle. I ordered the cover in purple and it's very nice, The outside is a decent grade of leather and the inside is like a thick, grey microfiber. It's very nice. The thing I like the most about this cover is how it folds back so that I can slip my hand into the strap. It's much more comfortable than holding the book in one or both hands. I often have an issue with pain in my hands, so this is perfect.

I'd recommend this product to anyone. And it's about half of the actual Kindle cover.
on November 16, 2012
The cover is perfect! Easy to use, leather is easy to clean and bends back so you can hold and read with one hand- has a hand strap.
Compace and thin - not bulky.
I love the color and how it holds the kindle securely.
Well worth the money!!
on December 6, 2012
I was a little worried after reading some of the reviews but I love it. I have used it for a few weeks now and it is holding up great. I bought the purple one and the color is exactly like the photo. looks well made. I will update this if it breaks or somthing bad happens to it. For now I love that it is easy to use all the bottons and turn it on and off. I can charge it in the case and it would be easy to put headphones in but I don't. I am using it with my original kindle with keyboard. It fits perfecly and does not slide around or fall out of the case.
on May 22, 2014
I have used mine for some time now. It is everything I expected it would be. Protects my Kindle Keyboard very well. I like the strap that wraps around the hold the keyboard securely. Lightweight and easy to use.